This archive contains 333 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Anti-Fascist Archive: The Largest Public Collection of Anti-Fascist Action Material
• "...consists primarily of the literature, images and videos of Anti-Fascist Action and Red Action. However, there is also material from Workers' Fight, the Anti-Nazi League and even from fascist groups such as the National Front."
• "Ikea is out of control and they must be stopped. When you shop at IKEA you are funding an evil corporation founded by Nazi Ingvar Kamprad. Ikea is unfair to their customers and workers...."
Liberator Magazine, The
• "To remain conscious of our potential to contribute to and help maintain life. And to manifest diplomacy among the urban enclaves of America and between the larger Diaspora...."
• "May all souls be in happiness. May all souls be blessed. May all souls be in peace...."
Multicultural Book Review, The (MBRH)
• "Here we choose one review each month and feature its book as a particularly strong choice for educators to use in their classrooms...."
• "...a race man in progress and occasional polemicist. He is also a resplendent purveyor of negro wisdom and collector of Black wit. Holder of the sacred challis of the Ghetto Nerds."
• "...what a woman who could have joined the D.A.R. has learned about the socially-constructed, political notion of 'race' by just paying attention and NOT keeping her mouth shut..."
• "... has been used to guide the direction of independent research into the history of enslaved Americans of African descent at historic sites located at the National Zoo, in Washington, DC...."
• "... the national newsmagazine on race and politics since 1998. We tell stories from communities of color while focusing on structural solutions that advance racial justice."
• "... a very special television experience -- a community healing process that combines racial bridge-building, compassionate caring, and deep ecological awareness."