Death Penalty Organizations
RevoltLink >> Death Penalty Organizations
This archive contains 116 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Coalition for Truth and Justice, The (CFTJ)
• "...an non profit organisation that has been created in 1999 by Myriam Stubbe to support Death Row Inmates. Find out more about the CFTJ in the links on this page, including the composition of our board and more."
California People of Faith Working Against the Death Penalty (CPF)
• "...a statewide interfaith organization. We reach out to all citizens regardless of faith, race, ethnic group, sexual orientation, income, political affiliation, age or ability. Our members include Christians, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, and people from other faith traditions."
Singapore's Anti-Death Penalty Campaign
• "Singaporeans have been fed one side of the story for the past 40 years or so. So much so that most of us have come to accept it as normal. The public's access to information on the issue of the Death Penalty in Singapore is a very important part of the campaign...."
Radical Philosophy Association's Anti-Death Penalty Project, The (ADPP) (Berkeley University, California, USA)
• "...campaigning within the academic community for the abolition of the death penalty in the U.S. and internationally. The ADPP was formed in the summer of 1995, when a number of Radical Philosophy Aassociation members met during the demonstrations called to stop the execution of Mumia Abu-Jamal."
Wisconsin Coalition Against the Death Penalty, The
• "...a coalition that has formed to fight attempts to bring the death penalty back. It is inhumane and racially biased, not an effective deterrent to crime, more costly than life imprisonment. Even with DNA testing there is still a risk of killing innocent people."
• "The annual march is organized as a joint project by several Texas anti-death penalty organizations working together with leading national organizations..."
• "... a Swiss organization founded in 1993. One of its main goals is to arrange penpalships to inmates on death row in the USA."
• "... a not-for-profit corporation organized for the purpose of promoting public education about capital punishment and disseminating information about the death penalty and the effects of executions."
• "...a national, grassroots organization working to build a criminal justice system that is fair, effective, and humane, starting with repealing the death penalty and increasing services for families of homicide victims."
• "...befriending prisoners on death row in the USA."