This archive contains 614 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Dirty Dove Infoshop
• "...lending library | free box | sewing machines | workshops | language exchanges | discussions | skillshares | local zines | lounge space | computers | printers | internet..."
International Libertarian Socialist Alliance (ILSA)
• "Libertarian socialism is an umbrella term which encompasses several different socialist tendencies, which although may disagree on certain tactical 'means', do not disagree on 'ends'."
B Channel News (Canada)
• "...a not-for-profit news media collective focused on local events and issues in and around Victoria BC. B Channel News is a collaborative project between writers, editors, videographers, photographers and artists."
TAHRIR International Collective Network
• "...similar objectives: the fight for a free and self-governed society based on tolerance, equality and openness, the society in which the social side is placed above the mercantile. It is those common goals which make a fear for the ruling and that is why they generate artificially the conflict of civilizations."
• "Recordamos a todos los compañeros que con su lucha hicieron nuestra rica historia. Arriba los que luchan!!!"
• "...all volunteer collective dedicated to providing central Ohio with a non-biased, non-corporate source of news and events."
• "...intended 1.) to serve as a means of mutual support for North American anarchists engaged in intellectual work, both theoretical and empirical; 2.) to facilitate and promote anarchist studies by bringing together students, academics, independent scholars, and activists from across the United States, Canada, and Mexico; and..."
...a not-for-profit bookshop, specialising in books, zines, and periodicals of radical interest and progressive politics. We stock the largest range of radical newsletters, newspapers and magazines of any shop in Britain.
• "We are a group of local people who feel things need changing and we don't have much faith in politicians and other 'so called' leaders to do it for us...."
"...established in 2006 as a way to bring more radical and alternative educational material into circulation within Aotearoa/New Zealand. We're a small collective that aims to grow over time and expand the material we have available, through our online store and regular bookstalls at events such as speakers' evenings..."
"About forty women from across the country converged in the Waitakere bush for this year's national anarcha-feminist hui held on Easter weekend 10-13 April at karanga camp. It was a beautiful and invigorating space for deconstructing and re-building ourselves with lots of great workshops and discussions, yummy vegan food..."