This archive contains 614 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Dirty Dove Infoshop
• "...lending library | free box | sewing machines | workshops | language exchanges | discussions | skillshares | local zines | lounge space | computers | printers | internet..."
International Libertarian Socialist Alliance (ILSA)
• "Libertarian socialism is an umbrella term which encompasses several different socialist tendencies, which although may disagree on certain tactical 'means', do not disagree on 'ends'."
B Channel News (Canada)
• "...a not-for-profit news media collective focused on local events and issues in and around Victoria BC. B Channel News is a collaborative project between writers, editors, videographers, photographers and artists."
TAHRIR International Collective Network
• "...similar objectives: the fight for a free and self-governed society based on tolerance, equality and openness, the society in which the social side is placed above the mercantile. It is those common goals which make a fear for the ruling and that is why they generate artificially the conflict of civilizations."
• "...a community/safe space for people to come. We offer a location for people to read, study, work, talk, and, most importantly, be themselves. The Catalyst fosters a community based on the ideals of non-violence, healthy communication, personal accountability, and acceptance."
• "The above photo is of many of our amazing and spectacular volunteers during the opening of our Arts Exhibit. Special thanks to Jamie Lee (center, white shirt) for being so kind as to host our Arts Exhibit during the Artswalk."
• "...a network of collectively run media outlets for the creation of radical, accurate, and passionate tellings of the truth. We work out of a love and inspiration for people who continue to work for a better world..."
• "...an umbrella organisation providing a home to a wide array of arts and humanities projects. These currently include Food Not Bombs, Ceres Food Connect, Sharehood, Transition Darebin, Rad Kids Play Group, Free Bike Work Shop, Barricade Bookshop, Stepping Up, Otesha, Approtech, Buff Club, Edible Veg, Seed Swappers..."
• "...all workers should be united within a single union as a class and the wage system abolished. They may be best known for the Wobbly Shop model of workplace democracy, in which workers elect recallable delegates, and other norms of grass roots democracy (self-management) are implemented."