RevoltLink >> Anarchist Organizations
This archive contains 614 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Dirty Dove Infoshop
• "...lending library | free box | sewing machines | workshops | language exchanges | discussions | skillshares | local zines | lounge space | computers | printers | internet..."
International Libertarian Socialist Alliance (ILSA)
• "Libertarian socialism is an umbrella term which encompasses several different socialist tendencies, which although may disagree on certain tactical 'means', do not disagree on 'ends'."
B Channel News (Canada)
• "...a not-for-profit news media collective focused on local events and issues in and around Victoria BC. B Channel News is a collaborative project between writers, editors, videographers, photographers and artists."
TAHRIR International Collective Network
• "...similar objectives: the fight for a free and self-governed society based on tolerance, equality and openness, the society in which the social side is placed above the mercantile. It is those common goals which make a fear for the ruling and that is why they generate artificially the conflict of civilizations."
• "...promote collectively working together to ensure everyone's individual autonomy and expression, using every means possible to do so including real world actions and projects, community and network building, language, aesthetics, art, music, ideas, appropriate technologies, and more..."
• "...a decentralized alliance of radical individualists, left libertarians, agorists, market anarchists, mutualists, voluntary socialists, and others on the libertarian left."
• "...wird organisiert von einer Gruppe von Medien-, Sozial- und GewerkschaftsaktivistInnen aus dem Ruhrgebiet, dem Rheinland und dem Niederrhein."
• "Founded in Chicago in 1905, the Industrial Workers of the World (IWW) is open to all workers. Don't let the 'industrial' part fool you. Our members include the unemployed, teachers, social workers, retail workers, construction workers, bartenders, students, and computer programmers...."
• "NO BORDERS is a mobile, anarchist library in Louisville, KY. Our aim is to spread radical ideas through the lending of texts and distribution of free literature/zines. We plan to travel throughout various neighborhoods, in rotation...."
"We live in a time of crisis. An economic crisis, an environmental crisis and, if the government gets its way, an impending social crisis. When the only thing that is on the political agenda is cuts, cuts and more cuts it is all the more important to explore the alternatives. And there is an alternative - anarchism."
"A&S is a social anarchist group that believes the power of the capitalist elite - the tiny fraction of humanity that owns the property and wields the economic power - is the single biggest obstacle to organising society completely democratically, where we take part in all the decisions made about our lives...."