This archive contains 614 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Dirty Dove Infoshop
• "...lending library | free box | sewing machines | workshops | language exchanges | discussions | skillshares | local zines | lounge space | computers | printers | internet..."
International Libertarian Socialist Alliance (ILSA)
• "Libertarian socialism is an umbrella term which encompasses several different socialist tendencies, which although may disagree on certain tactical 'means', do not disagree on 'ends'."
B Channel News (Canada)
• "...a not-for-profit news media collective focused on local events and issues in and around Victoria BC. B Channel News is a collaborative project between writers, editors, videographers, photographers and artists."
TAHRIR International Collective Network
• "...similar objectives: the fight for a free and self-governed society based on tolerance, equality and openness, the society in which the social side is placed above the mercantile. It is those common goals which make a fear for the ruling and that is why they generate artificially the conflict of civilizations."
• "Anarchism emerged out of the socialist movement as a distinct politics in the nineteenth century. It asserted that it is necessary and possible to overthrow coercive and exploitative social relationships..."
• "...we have begun to develop a network for the production and distribution of media and the creation of spaces within our community to present and examine issues regarding the construction and support of a strong and dynamic Left."
• "We believe that it is time for the workers of the world to form one big union, and democratically control the means of production...."
• "A video Activist Collective Open to All! Our goals include...Physical and Virtual Distribution of Irish Activist Video. Workshops and Skill Sharing. Ambitious video projects chosen via consenus and tackled collectively..."
• "...an intentional community in the North Beacon Hill neighborhood of Seattle. Formerly known as the Beacon Hill House, we changed our name in 2003."