RevoltLink >> Socialist Information
This archive contains 291 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
• "With that one little word, The Australian admits what everyone knows: that it regards itself as part of the Howard Government. Or perhaps it's just a telling typo."
• "4 дeкaбpя в Mocквe cтopoнники aктивнoгo бoйкoтa пapлaмeнтcких выбopoв пpoвeдут oбщeгpaждaнcкий cхoд пoд лoзунгoм 'Hapoд пpoтив нeзaкoнных выбopoв!'. Aкция пpoйдёт нa цeнтpaльнoй плoщaди cтpaны..."
List of Lists at Marxism.org, The
• "A somewhat out-of-date list of info about the expanding universe of marxism related email lists..."
• "Politics without Marxism-Leninism is like a journey with no map. Throughout the last century and a half, the thinking of Karl Marx, Frederick Engels, Vladimir Lenin and many of their followers has propelled the working classes and the oppressed..."
• "...a product of the campus-based New Left of the late 1960s, specifically the Students for a Democratic Society (SDS), but the magazine long outlived its seedbed...."
• "O pressuposto da análise da situação internacional é sem dúvida a crise estrutural do capital, que esgotou toda e qualquer possibilidade de fazer concessões que realmente influam nas condições de vida dos povos."
• "...the name not only of a workers newspaper, but also of the political organization that publishes it. Our aim is to build a revolutionary workers party in the United States."
• "A reference for history students and supporters of organized labor who wish to investigate the socialist program proposed by Daniel De Leon. Daniel De Leon (1852-1914) was the editor of The People, newspaper of the Socialist Labor Party of America, and the party's public speaker...."
• "Student. Radical leftist/dirty commie. Living in a fantasyland...."