This archive contains 291 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
• "With that one little word, The Australian admits what everyone knows: that it regards itself as part of the Howard Government. Or perhaps it's just a telling typo."
• "4 Ð´eÐºaÐ±pÑ Ð² MocÐºÐ²e cÑ‚opoÐ½Ð½Ð¸ÐºÐ¸ aÐºÑ‚Ð¸Ð²Ð½oÐ³o Ð±oÐ¹ÐºoÑ‚a Ð¿apÐ»aÐ¼eÐ½Ñ‚cÐºÐ¸Ñ… Ð²Ñ‹Ð±opoÐ² Ð¿poÐ²eÐ´ÑƒÑ‚ oÐ±Ñ‰eÐ³paÐ¶Ð´aÐ½cÐºÐ¸Ð¹ cÑ…oÐ´ Ð¿oÐ´ Ð»oÐ·ÑƒÐ½Ð³oÐ¼ 'HapoÐ´ Ð¿poÑ‚Ð¸Ð² Ð½eÐ·aÐºoÐ½Ð½Ñ‹Ñ… Ð²Ñ‹Ð±opoÐ²!'. AÐºÑ†Ð¸Ñ Ð¿poÐ¹Ð´Ñ‘Ñ‚ Ð½a Ñ†eÐ½Ñ‚paÐ»ÑŒÐ½oÐ¹ Ð¿Ð»oÑ‰aÐ´Ð¸ cÑ‚paÐ½Ñ‹..."
List of Lists at Marxism.org, The
• "A somewhat out-of-date list of info about the expanding universe of marxism related email lists..."
• "Politics without Marxism-Leninism is like a journey with no map. Throughout the last century and a half, the thinking of Karl Marx, Frederick Engels, Vladimir Lenin and many of their followers has propelled the working classes and the oppressed..."
• "My Thoughts on: Marxism, Living Under American Capitalism, Marxian Philosophy, Baseball, Economics, Alcohol, and any other topic I feel like writing about."
• "Radical books - Feminist writings - Socialist theory - Race liberation - Queer activism..."
• "...classical or orthodox Marxism - as a totalising but open-ended world view - constitutes the most fertile conceptual framework for analysing social phenomena..."
• "...vouÃ©e Ã la rÃ©ception et Ã la discussion des questions thÃ©oriques fondamentales et des problÃ©matiques nouvelles, elle s'adresse au large public des diverses disciplines : philosophie, Ã©conomie, droit, histoire, sciences sociales, art et culture."
• "The struggle for socialism must -- by definition -- depend on the many, not on the few. This struggle should be in unity with theory, art and knowledge."