RevoltLink >> Socialist Information
This archive contains 291 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
• "With that one little word, The Australian admits what everyone knows: that it regards itself as part of the Howard Government. Or perhaps it's just a telling typo."
• "4 дeкaбpя в Mocквe cтopoнники aктивнoгo бoйкoтa пapлaмeнтcких выбopoв пpoвeдут oбщeгpaждaнcкий cхoд пoд лoзунгoм 'Hapoд пpoтив нeзaкoнных выбopoв!'. Aкция пpoйдёт нa цeнтpaльнoй плoщaди cтpaны..."
List of Lists at Marxism.org, The
• "A somewhat out-of-date list of info about the expanding universe of marxism related email lists..."
• "Politics without Marxism-Leninism is like a journey with no map. Throughout the last century and a half, the thinking of Karl Marx, Frederick Engels, Vladimir Lenin and many of their followers has propelled the working classes and the oppressed..."
• "We started life through the merger of Martin Lawrence, the Communist Party's press and Wishart Ltd, a family-owned liberal and anti-fascist publisher...."
• "... dedicated to a better understanding of today's world, and helping to put forward the vision of a better future."
• "... just a small endeavor to coordinate the radical voices around the globe, with special focus on South Asia."
• "The story of the modern Workers Party begins in 1982 when the Party Ard Fheis (Annual Delegate Conference) decided that its programme ,its politics and its philosophy could only be correctly understood if there was no ambiguity about the Party name. Prior to this the Party had been known as Sinn Fein -The Workers Party..."
• "In a world of lies, truth is a weapon of mass destruction...."