Animal Rights Organizations
This archive contains 350 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Support Vegans in the Prison System (Support VIPS)
• "...a volunteer based group working to help vegan individuals live a healthy vegan lifestyle, which is an expression of their deeply held ethical values. We act as a crucial link between the incarcerated community and the Bureau of Prisons, provide information about veganism to the prison population..."
Vegetarian Society of Colorado, The (VSC)
• "...a 501(c)3 nonprofit, nonsectarian, educational organization dedicated to upholding the standards of vegetarianism. We sponsor community outreach programs, educational events, potluck dinners and speakers. We bring people together to discuss and live a humane, healthful and environmentally responsible plant-based lifestyle."
Prijatelji Å¾ivotinja (Crotia)
• "...su neprofitna nevladina udruga Äija je svrha promoviranje zaÅ¡tite i prava Å¾ivotinja te vegetarijanstva kao etiÄki, ekoloÅ¡ki i zdravstveno prihvatljivog Å¾ivotnog stila."
• "...an educational and activist organization to promote veganism, environmentalism, and animal liberation."
• "...to pass animal protection laws at the state and federal level..."
• "...a nonprofit educational membership organization teaching a compassionate way of living that includes veganism."
• "...formed in 2009 by a group of vegans concerned with the promotion of the vegan philosophy and ethics in Ireland. Vegan Ireland is a nonprofit and voluntary organisation."
• "...a 501c3 nonprofit, all volunteer shelter and educational organization. Here you will find adoptable rabbits looking for loving, permanent homes."
"For over 100 years the BUAV has been campaigning peacefully to create a world where nobody wants or believes we need to experiment on animals. The BUAV is widely respected as an authority on animal testing issues and is frequently called upon by governments, media, corporations and official bodies for its advice or expert opinion."