Animal Rights Organizations
RevoltLink Ecological Struggle Animal Rights Organizations
This archive contains 350 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Support Vegans in the Prison System (Support VIPS)
• "...a volunteer based group working to help vegan individuals live a healthy vegan lifestyle, which is an expression of their deeply held ethical values. We act as a crucial link between the incarcerated community and the Bureau of Prisons, provide information about veganism to the prison population..."
World Animal Day
• "...a special opportunity for anyone who loves animals..."
Vegetarian Society of Colorado, The (VSC)
• "...a 501(c)3 nonprofit, nonsectarian, educational organization dedicated to upholding the standards of vegetarianism. We sponsor community outreach programs, educational events, potluck dinners and speakers. We bring people together to discuss and live a humane, healthful and environmentally responsible plant-based lifestyle."
Prijatelji Å¾ivotinja (Crotia)
• "...su neprofitna nevladina udruga Äija je svrha promoviranje zaÅ¡tite i prava Å¾ivotinja te vegetarijanstva kao etiÄki, ekoloÅ¡ki i zdravstveno prihvatljivog Å¾ivotnog stila."
• "The sanctuary is a refuge for animals, and a sanctuary for the soul...."
• "For those who do not realize, animal crush video does indeed, exist. The videos generally feature, but do not limit themselves to, small live animals, such as kittens, puppies, mice and bunnies being slowly tortured..."
• "... all animals (yes humans are animals too) have a right to live how they would normally choose without other species intervention."
• "World Vegetarian Day, October 1, is the annual kick-off of Vegetarian Awareness Month. Make a difference this October by informing others about the benefits of vegetarianism. You will be helping to create a better world because vegetarian diets have proven health benefits, save animals' lives and help to preserve the Earth."
• "...a 501c3 nonprofit, all volunteer shelter and educational organization. Here you will find adoptable rabbits looking for loving, permanent homes."
"Ð¦ÐµÐ½Ñ‚Ñ€ Ð·Ð°Ñ‰Ð¸Ñ‚Ñ‹ Ð¿Ñ€Ð°Ð² Ð¶Ð¸Ð²Ð¾Ñ‚Ð½Ñ‹Ñ… Ð’Ð˜Ð¢Ð (VITA Animal Rights Center / Vita - Ð² Ð¿ÐµÑ€. Ñ Ð»Ð°Ñ‚. - Ð¶Ð¸Ð·Ð½ÑŒ) - Ñ€Ð¾ÑÑÐ¸Ð¹ÑÐºÐ°Ñ Ð¾Ð±Ñ‰ÐµÑÑ‚Ð²ÐµÐ½Ð½Ð°Ñ Ð¾Ñ€Ð³Ð°Ð½Ð¸Ð·Ð°Ñ†Ð¸Ñ, Ð²Ñ‹ÑÑ‚ÑƒÐ¿Ð°ÑŽÑ‰Ð°Ñ Ð¿Ñ€Ð¾Ñ‚Ð¸Ð² Ð¶ÐµÑÑ‚Ð¾ÐºÐ¾Ð³Ð¾ Ð¾Ð±Ñ€Ð°Ñ‰ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ Ñ Ð¶Ð¸Ð²Ð¾Ñ‚Ð½Ñ‹Ð¼Ð¸, Ð·Ð° Ð¿Ñ€Ð°Ð²Ð° Ð¶Ð¸Ð²Ð¾Ñ‚Ð½Ñ‹Ñ… (Ð² Ð¼ÐµÐ¶Ð´ÑƒÐ½Ð°Ñ€Ð¾Ð´Ð½Ð¾Ð¹ ÐºÐ»Ð°ÑÑÐ¸Ñ„Ð¸ÐºÐ°Ñ†Ð¸Ð¸ Ð·Ð¾Ð¾Ð·Ð°Ñ‰Ð¸Ñ‚Ð½Ñ‹Ñ… Ð¾Ñ€Ð³Ð°Ð½Ð¸Ð·Ð°Ñ†Ð¸Ð¹ - animal rights, Ð² Ð¾Ñ‚Ð»Ð¸Ñ‡Ð¸Ðµ Ð¾Ñ‚ Ð¾Ñ€Ð³Ð°Ð½Ð¸Ð·Ð°Ñ†Ð¸Ð¹ Ð·Ð° Ð±Ð»Ð°Ð³Ð¾Ð¿Ð¾Ð»ÑƒÑ‡Ð¸Ðµ Ð¶Ð¸Ð²Ð¾Ñ‚Ð½Ñ‹Ñ… - welfare)."
"We are endurance athletes who live and promote a compassionate way of life. We are cyclists, runners, triathletes, mountain climbers, etc. who live with the understanding that animals are sentient beings who feel pain and are not ours to abuse or consume. Our overall goal is to create awareness of animal abuse and exploitation...."
"...to rescue, treat, spay/neuter and place as house pets, rabbits that have been abused, neglected, injured or dumped; to educate the public on rabbit health care and needs; to stop the irresponsible breeding and selling of rabbits."