Animal Rights Organizations
RevoltLink >> Animal Rights Organizations
This archive contains 350 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Support Vegans in the Prison System (Support VIPS)
• "...a volunteer based group working to help vegan individuals live a healthy vegan lifestyle, which is an expression of their deeply held ethical values. We act as a crucial link between the incarcerated community and the Bureau of Prisons, provide information about veganism to the prison population..."
Vegetarian Society of Colorado, The (VSC)
• "...a 501(c)3 nonprofit, nonsectarian, educational organization dedicated to upholding the standards of vegetarianism. We sponsor community outreach programs, educational events, potluck dinners and speakers. We bring people together to discuss and live a humane, healthful and environmentally responsible plant-based lifestyle."
Prijatelji životinja (Crotia)
• "...su neprofitna nevladina udruga čija je svrha promoviranje zaštite i prava životinja te vegetarijanstva kao etički, ekološki i zdravstveno prihvatljivog životnog stila."
• "We actively promote a compassionate and sustainable way of life by giving away thousands of free information packs and brochures every year and participating in numerous events. You can support us by joining the society or making a donation."
• "...promotes veganism, mainly in the London area. Among the activities that have already taken place are vegan food fairs, information evenings, veggie burger giveaways and street stalls."
• "...an all volunteer, non-violent activist and educational group dedicated to promoting the guiding principle that all life on this planet is sacred and interconnected."
• "We believe it is morally wrong to deliberately inflict pain, suffering, emotional harm and death on animals for whatever purpose. Animal experiments, by definition, cannot be separated from some degree of pain and suffering."
• "Founded in 1989, RAVS is a non-profit, non-sectarian educational organization that strives to provide: educational resources for informing the public about the advantages of a vegetarian life-style."