Animal Rights Information
This archive contains 828 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Empty Cages, Full Forests
• "For the liberation of the overtaken, and the taking over by the liberated."
• "I currently reside in the Bay View neighborhood in the city of Milwaukee. I've been vegan since about 2004 and vegetarian since 1998. In that time I've seen the options available expand significantly to the point that there have been rumors that Milwaukee just might be the next up-and-coming vegan mecca."
Super Shegan: Surviving in a Carnivore World
• "Growing up, I never liked meat or dairy. Something in my head told me it just wasn't agreeing with me. In 2008, some very dear friends of mine introduced me to The China Study and my eating habits drastically changed for the better. I feel better, have more energy, and actually cook now."
Toronto Vegetarian Links & Resource Page
• "Local Vegetarian & Vegan Links For Toronto..."
• "Affectionately known as the 'vegan queen-bee' by friends, and dubbed 'The World's Coolest Vegan' by Herbivore Magazine, Sarah Kramer is the vegan godmother of all things cruelty-free."
• "A tribute to Vegan pre-packaged food."
• "...food, fitness and good health to health-conscious individuals."
• "This is a place to imagine, dream, pray, and believe that we human beings can awaken to our higher consciousness, embrace a new paradigm of living in harmony, rather than in fear and domination and become 'Homo Ahimsa,' my term for the new nonviolent and kindhuman that we can become..."
• "...a consistently motivated vegan baker, cookbook author, and art school student who is always creating something. She values the aesthetics of the world and the art of baking is no exception. After becoming vegan at age fourteen, she discovered a passion for baking and began formulating her own recipes..."
• "...a team of 2. The Wife (D) and the Husband (K). The complete process behind the scenes (and in front) starts right from scratch - researching ingredients, buying organic foods, cooking a palatable meal, taste testing, presenting, making it come alive (photography), writing about the experience..."