Animal Rights Information
This archive contains 828 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Empty Cages, Full Forests
• "For the liberation of the overtaken, and the taking over by the liberated."
• "I currently reside in the Bay View neighborhood in the city of Milwaukee. I've been vegan since about 2004 and vegetarian since 1998. In that time I've seen the options available expand significantly to the point that there have been rumors that Milwaukee just might be the next up-and-coming vegan mecca."
Super Shegan: Surviving in a Carnivore World
• "Growing up, I never liked meat or dairy. Something in my head told me it just wasn't agreeing with me. In 2008, some very dear friends of mine introduced me to The China Study and my eating habits drastically changed for the better. I feel better, have more energy, and actually cook now."
Toronto Vegetarian Links & Resource Page
• "Local Vegetarian & Vegan Links For Toronto..."
• "Affectionately known as the 'vegan queen-bee' by friends, and dubbed 'The World's Coolest Vegan' by Herbivore Magazine, Sarah Kramer is the vegan godmother of all things cruelty-free."
• "I live in Washington, DC and I started The Informed Vegan just a few years ago as a way to share news about animal rights and veganism that may otherwise get drowned out or ignored by the mainstream media. I hope you read this site and get inspired to discuss the issues with the people around you."
• "...focuses on the weird and obscure stories that we can all have a laugh about together. Humour is an often overlooked tool in the activist's tool set, but it might be one of the most important."
• "...living the bright life..."
• "An advocate for health, nutrition, and higher standards in research..."
• "...campaigns for a vegetarian/vegan world..."