This archive contains 261 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
National Conference For Community & Justice (NCCJ)
• "...the only nonpartisan human relations organization in the region dedicated to fighting bias, bigotry and racism in America."
Liverpool Antifascists (United Kingdom)
• "...dedicated to driving fascism from the streets of Liverpool. We exist to confront fascist ideas, activities, and organisations wherever and however they occur."
Anti-Racism & Diversity Committee, The (ARDC)
• "The undoing of racism is clearly an enormous and ongoing task, yet one to which our denomination, the Unitarian Universalist Association (see www.UUA.org), has whole-heartedly dedicated itself."
Tyne and Wear Anti Fascist Association (TWAFA)
• "...a voluntary organisation with a wide membership of local people.We are concerned that people continue to understand the threat of fascism and the new nazis."
Zrenjanin Antifascist Festival (ZAF)
• "The fourth ZAF will be held on 30th of September and 1st of October 2011. in the Cultural Center of Zrenjanin. Encouraged by the positive experience in organizing last year's Balkan Anarchist Bookfair, we decided to organize an anarchist bookfair as a part of the festival this year as well..."
• "...began in the fall of 2004 when three high school members of Socialist Alternative started to organize against military recruiters at Kennedy High in Bloomington, Minnesota."
• "...a volunteer based, non-party-political public service 'organisation' (we're really rather ad-hoc) which, in the public interest, collects, collates and disseminates information regarding racist, neo-nazi and other far-right actors and activity in Australia and New Zealand."
• "...a movement of the YWCA with the goal of bringing people together from all walks of life - across the country - to raise awareness that racism still exists."
• "...has helped the nation's news media reflect America's diversity in staffing, content and business operations. Through its professional development programs, the institute prepares managers for careers in both business -- and news -- sides of the journalism industry."
• "...dedicated to advancing and protecting the rights guaranteed by the United States Constitution and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Founded in 1966 by attorneys who represented civil rights movements in the South..."
"...a collaborative of trainers and organizers who have been facilitating Dismantling Racism work for many years. Using a model developed in the early 1990s by Kenneth Jones and Tema Okun, what was once a three-day workshop has developed into the multi-year Dismantling Racism process we facilitate today."