This archive contains 261 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
National Conference For Community & Justice (NCCJ)
• "...the only nonpartisan human relations organization in the region dedicated to fighting bias, bigotry and racism in America."
Liverpool Antifascists (United Kingdom)
• "...dedicated to driving fascism from the streets of Liverpool. We exist to confront fascist ideas, activities, and organisations wherever and however they occur."
Anti-Racism & Diversity Committee, The (ARDC)
• "The undoing of racism is clearly an enormous and ongoing task, yet one to which our denomination, the Unitarian Universalist Association (see www.UUA.org), has whole-heartedly dedicated itself."
Tyne and Wear Anti Fascist Association (TWAFA)
• "...a voluntary organisation with a wide membership of local people.We are concerned that people continue to understand the threat of fascism and the new nazis."
Zrenjanin Antifascist Festival (ZAF)
• "The fourth ZAF will be held on 30th of September and 1st of October 2011. in the Cultural Center of Zrenjanin. Encouraged by the positive experience in organizing last year's Balkan Anarchist Bookfair, we decided to organize an anarchist bookfair as a part of the festival this year as well..."
• "Dobbiamo confrontarci e capire se vogliamo combattere per la nostra sottocultura e contro gli impostori razzisti o cercare stupidamente di imporre un modello valido per tutti gli skins: redskins, apolitici, originals, ognuno si chiami come meglio crede, l'importante Ã¨..."
• "...to address the sin of racism by providing parishes and schools with the tools to initiate and enhance their efforts to combat racism. Cardinal Francis George, O.M.I., established the Office for Racial Justice July 1, 2000."
• "...assists communities in dismantling racism and achieving full and equitable participation in the democratic process through a variety of convenings, networking, learning communities, projects, publications and technologies."
• "...promotes social change through advocacy, communications, community education, and litigation in the areas of education, employment, immigrant rights, and political access."
• "We know that working in nonprofits and philanthropy can be both difficult and lonely. That's why BPA strives to maintain a supportive community of 'safe space' where Black professionals can meet regularly to network and discuss issues that impact them in their work...."
"...a group of concerned, anti-racist Celtic Reconstructionists and allies who are determined to not let these bigots steal our traditions, hijack our image or harm other cultures by disguising their thefts as 'Celtic'. We join together to strategize, raise awareness, and fight racism and cultural appropriation..."