This archive contains 261 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
National Conference For Community & Justice (NCCJ)
• "...the only nonpartisan human relations organization in the region dedicated to fighting bias, bigotry and racism in America."
Liverpool Antifascists (United Kingdom)
• "...dedicated to driving fascism from the streets of Liverpool. We exist to confront fascist ideas, activities, and organisations wherever and however they occur."
Anti-Racism & Diversity Committee, The (ARDC)
• "The undoing of racism is clearly an enormous and ongoing task, yet one to which our denomination, the Unitarian Universalist Association (see www.UUA.org), has whole-heartedly dedicated itself."
Tyne and Wear Anti Fascist Association (TWAFA)
• "...a voluntary organisation with a wide membership of local people.We are concerned that people continue to understand the threat of fascism and the new nazis."
Zrenjanin Antifascist Festival (ZAF)
• "The fourth ZAF will be held on 30th of September and 1st of October 2011. in the Cultural Center of Zrenjanin. Encouraged by the positive experience in organizing last year's Balkan Anarchist Bookfair, we decided to organize an anarchist bookfair as a part of the festival this year as well..."
• "We teach youths that regardless of one's religion, ethnicity, nationality or skin colour, we are all ONE PEOPLE, to prevent youths from adopting prejudiced attitudes...."
• "...repudiamos el Golpe de Estado fascista perpetrado por los sectores más reaccionarios del ejército y la política hondureña, todo desatado tras la negativa del jefe de estado del ejército Romeo Vásquez, la corte suprema de justicia y miembros del partido liberal al que pertenece el presidente Zelaya..."
• "...dedicated to advancing and protecting the rights guaranteed by the United States Constitution and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Founded in 1966 by attorneys who represented civil rights movements in the South..."
• "The CBC Institute was constituted with a self-directed mandate to pay particular attention to the delivery of timely and relevant voter information, and to create voter advocacy programs..."
• "Student Anti-Racist Action at Kent State University is one of over a hundred Anti-Racist Action collectives. These collectives exist nationally as well as internationally. This network is linked around four core principles that all collectives must uphold."