This archive contains 261 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
National Conference For Community & Justice (NCCJ)
• "...the only nonpartisan human relations organization in the region dedicated to fighting bias, bigotry and racism in America."
Liverpool Antifascists (United Kingdom)
• "...dedicated to driving fascism from the streets of Liverpool. We exist to confront fascist ideas, activities, and organisations wherever and however they occur."
Anti-Racism & Diversity Committee, The (ARDC)
• "The undoing of racism is clearly an enormous and ongoing task, yet one to which our denomination, the Unitarian Universalist Association (see www.UUA.org), has whole-heartedly dedicated itself."
Tyne and Wear Anti Fascist Association (TWAFA)
• "...a voluntary organisation with a wide membership of local people.We are concerned that people continue to understand the threat of fascism and the new nazis."
Zrenjanin Antifascist Festival (ZAF)
• "The fourth ZAF will be held on 30th of September and 1st of October 2011. in the Cultural Center of Zrenjanin. Encouraged by the positive experience in organizing last year's Balkan Anarchist Bookfair, we decided to organize an anarchist bookfair as a part of the festival this year as well..."
• "...a grassroots anti-racist group, fighting against white supremacy, repression, colonialism and imperialism, and for liberation, decolonization, the earth and a classless society free of exploitation and oppression."
• "...Survival | Infiltrators, Saboteurs | Images & Media..."
• "...a 501(c)(3) nonprofit and nonpartisan policy center established in 1982. One of the leading think tanks in the Latino community utilizing an action research model, NiLP is involved in a wide range of policy issues affecting the Latino community."
• "Others fighting racism, sexism, anti-Semitism, ageism, heterosexism, homophobia, specism, etc..."
• "We want to explore what it means to have white privilege. We want to think seriously about white privilege and racism in our own lives. We want to become better, more understanding human beings. We want to learn effective ways of recognising and confronting privileged attitudes and behaviours in ourselves and in those around us...."