This archive contains 261 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
National Conference For Community & Justice (NCCJ)
• "...the only nonpartisan human relations organization in the region dedicated to fighting bias, bigotry and racism in America."
Liverpool Antifascists (United Kingdom)
• "...dedicated to driving fascism from the streets of Liverpool. We exist to confront fascist ideas, activities, and organisations wherever and however they occur."
Anti-Racism & Diversity Committee, The (ARDC)
• "The undoing of racism is clearly an enormous and ongoing task, yet one to which our denomination, the Unitarian Universalist Association (see www.UUA.org), has whole-heartedly dedicated itself."
Tyne and Wear Anti Fascist Association (TWAFA)
• "...a voluntary organisation with a wide membership of local people.We are concerned that people continue to understand the threat of fascism and the new nazis."
Zrenjanin Antifascist Festival (ZAF)
• "The fourth ZAF will be held on 30th of September and 1st of October 2011. in the Cultural Center of Zrenjanin. Encouraged by the positive experience in organizing last year's Balkan Anarchist Bookfair, we decided to organize an anarchist bookfair as a part of the festival this year as well..."
• "...Addressing violations of Indigenous Peoples' rights and presenting issues of concern to the international community. Primary focus areas include: Environment Protection and Sustainable Development. Treaty and Land Rights...."
• "Whereas, we, Black Firefighters, aware of the increasing complexity of problems confronting our Brothers and Sisters in the fire service and within the community, form an organization for the purpose of studying and solving such problems. In order to take our place at the vanguard of our struggle..."
• "An innocent man, Leonard Peltier was wrongfully convicted in 1977 and has served over 30 years in federal prison despite proof of his innocence-also despite proof that he was convicted on the basis of fabricated and suppressed evidence, as well as coerced testimony."
• "...to address the sin of racism by providing parishes and schools with the tools to initiate and enhance their efforts to combat racism. Cardinal Francis George, O.M.I., established the Office for Racial Justice July 1, 2000."
• "...has helped the nation's news media reflect America's diversity in staffing, content and business operations. Through its professional development programs, the institute prepares managers for careers in both business -- and news -- sides of the journalism industry."
"Formerly known as Glasgow Anti Racist Alliance (GARA), CRER is focused on helping eliminate racial discrimination and harassment, and promoting racial justice across Glasgow/Scotland. Over the years, CRER has had a key role in advocating, campaigning and influencing development to promote racial equality...."