RevoltLink >> Racism Organizations
This archive contains 261 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
National Conference For Community & Justice (NCCJ)
• "...the only nonpartisan human relations organization in the region dedicated to fighting bias, bigotry and racism in America."
Liverpool Antifascists (United Kingdom)
• "...dedicated to driving fascism from the streets of Liverpool. We exist to confront fascist ideas, activities, and organisations wherever and however they occur."
Anti-Racism & Diversity Committee, The (ARDC)
• "The undoing of racism is clearly an enormous and ongoing task, yet one to which our denomination, the Unitarian Universalist Association (see www.UUA.org), has whole-heartedly dedicated itself."
Tyne and Wear Anti Fascist Association (TWAFA)
• "...a voluntary organisation with a wide membership of local people.We are concerned that people continue to understand the threat of fascism and the new nazis."
Zrenjanin Antifascist Festival (ZAF)
• "The fourth ZAF will be held on 30th of September and 1st of October 2011. in the Cultural Center of Zrenjanin. Encouraged by the positive experience in organizing last year's Balkan Anarchist Bookfair, we decided to organize an anarchist bookfair as a part of the festival this year as well..."
• "...the first international nonprofit organization of its kind that brings together adult adoptees and fosters care alums from across the global African diaspora. Who is AFAAD? AFAAD is one of the first adoptee led organizations specifically for adoptees and foster alums of African descent."
• "...to engage with Metro Denver nonprofit organizations, including funders, to become more inclusive of people of color. The Inclusiveness Project builds more inclusive nonprofit organizations, increases the number of people of color involved in the nonprofit sector..."
• "To build an equitable society in the United States by decentering white culture and centering an anti-racist multiracial culture free of white supremacy...."
• "...a collaborative effort that fosters voluntary integration among St. Paul Public Schools and nine suburban school districts in the eastern Twin Cities metro area. To support and enhance voluntary integration in our 10 member districts, we provide the following programs and services..."
• "Defending the civil rights of all people of Arab heritage..."