RevoltLink >> Racism Organizations
This archive contains 261 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
National Conference For Community & Justice (NCCJ)
• "...the only nonpartisan human relations organization in the region dedicated to fighting bias, bigotry and racism in America."
Liverpool Antifascists (United Kingdom)
• "...dedicated to driving fascism from the streets of Liverpool. We exist to confront fascist ideas, activities, and organisations wherever and however they occur."
Anti-Racism & Diversity Committee, The (ARDC)
• "The undoing of racism is clearly an enormous and ongoing task, yet one to which our denomination, the Unitarian Universalist Association (see www.UUA.org), has whole-heartedly dedicated itself."
Tyne and Wear Anti Fascist Association (TWAFA)
• "...a voluntary organisation with a wide membership of local people.We are concerned that people continue to understand the threat of fascism and the new nazis."
Zrenjanin Antifascist Festival (ZAF)
• "The fourth ZAF will be held on 30th of September and 1st of October 2011. in the Cultural Center of Zrenjanin. Encouraged by the positive experience in organizing last year's Balkan Anarchist Bookfair, we decided to organize an anarchist bookfair as a part of the festival this year as well..."
• "...established as an answer to a need for improved understanding between races and cultures across the American community. It is staffed by a group of dedicated professionals who are committed to positive social change."
• "...one of the leading civil rights organizations in the Nation, with chapters throughout the entire U.S. Founded in 1991 by Reverend Al Sharpton, NAN works within the spirit and tradition of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. to promote a modern civil rights agenda..."
• "This blog was designed to educate the truth behind skinhead culture and where it originated. We are tired of media lies, and neo-nazi boneheads trying to ruin a good scene with their mindless hate. A true skinhead doesn't judge bye your color,only bye what you do and say."
• "The neo_Nazi National Alliance (NA) and other 'white power' groups are planning their fifth demonstration in Washington DC. on May 11. We must respond by making our voices heard loud and clear that we are united and proud of our diverse community in the greater DC area...."
• "...established in Southall (west London), in the early 1980's, by community campaigners and lawyers who wished to challenge the growth of racism in the locality."