RevoltLink >> Psychedelic Organizations
This archive contains 171 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Measure 80 - The Oregan Cannabis Tax Act
• "..a citizen's initiative campaign to regulate cannabis and restore industrial hemp. Our goal is to protect Oregon's children and increase public safety by creating a series of regulations around the growth and sale of cannabis and industrial hemp. Just as ending alcohol prohibition and regulating that market has protected society..."
Other Side Farms Medical Marijuana Information Center (California, USA)
• "...a place for education and awareness of all things medical marijuana. The OTHERSIDE FARMS Medical Marijuana Information Center also offers various classes on Medical Marijuana education, including cultivation, cooking, medicinal benefits, and Cannabis law."
Students for Sensible Drug Policy (SSDP)
• "...an international grassroots network of students who are concerned about the impact drug abuse has on our communities, but who also know that the War on Drugs is failing our generation and our society."
Green Cross Patient Cooperative, The (GCPC)
• "...open to all that present a bona fide need for medicinal cannabis on the advice of their physician or other health care professionals."
Ale Yarok (Israel) (Marijuana Political Party)
• "שלומי סנדק פותח במסע ציבורי לשינוי חוקי הסמים: הוא מוציא לאור חוברת בשם 'מריחואנה - תרופת הפלא של המאה ה-21' ומתחיל להחתים על עצומה הקוראת לשינוי חוקי הסמים בישראל"
• "Currently, it is against the law for Massachusetts residents who are suffering from cancer, multiple sclerosis, and other serious illnesses to use a safe and effective the medicine that relieves their pain, allows them to eat, or otherwise helps them live normal lives."
• "... a national, single-issue, nonprofit organization dedicated to the acceptance of and free market for industrial hemp, low-THC oilseed and fiber varieties of Cannabis, and to changes in current law to allow U.S. farmers to grow the crop."
• "... physicians help qualified patients obtain a state permit to legally possess, use and grow medical marijuana."
• "Here is a list of ailments that can be controlled with the use of medical cannabis...."
• "...a celebration of all things hemp & cannabis. The event is open to all caregivers, collectives, dispensaries, and the general public."