RevoltLink >> Psychedelic Organizations
This archive contains 171 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Measure 80 - The Oregan Cannabis Tax Act
• "..a citizen's initiative campaign to regulate cannabis and restore industrial hemp. Our goal is to protect Oregon's children and increase public safety by creating a series of regulations around the growth and sale of cannabis and industrial hemp. Just as ending alcohol prohibition and regulating that market has protected society..."
Other Side Farms Medical Marijuana Information Center (California, USA)
• "...a place for education and awareness of all things medical marijuana. The OTHERSIDE FARMS Medical Marijuana Information Center also offers various classes on Medical Marijuana education, including cultivation, cooking, medicinal benefits, and Cannabis law."
Students for Sensible Drug Policy (SSDP)
• "...an international grassroots network of students who are concerned about the impact drug abuse has on our communities, but who also know that the War on Drugs is failing our generation and our society."
Green Cross Patient Cooperative, The (GCPC)
• "...open to all that present a bona fide need for medicinal cannabis on the advice of their physician or other health care professionals."
Ale Yarok (Israel) (Marijuana Political Party)
• "שלומי סנדק פותח במסע ציבורי לשינוי חוקי הסמים: הוא מוציא לאור חוברת בשם 'מריחואנה - תרופת הפלא של המאה ה-21' ומתחיל להחתים על עצומה הקוראת לשינוי חוקי הסמים בישראל"
• "You don't have to smoke pot to know that the marijuana laws are wrong...."
• "We are a small, collaborative, interdisciplinary group of scientists - anthropologists, pharmacists, pharmacologists, ethnobotanists, phytochemists, and others - all fascinated by the study of the global use of medicines...."
• "... physicians help qualified patients obtain a state permit to legally possess, use and grow medical marijuana."
• "Marijuana prohibition has failed. It's time for a new approach, and MPP is leading the way. Since our founding in 1995, we've been making real progress in reforming U.S. marijuana laws..."
• "Responsible individuals in a free society should be allowed to choose whether or not they use marijuana. Individual liberty is a fundamental value."