This archive contains 343 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Polyamory Network, The
• "PolyamoryNetwork.com is a place where you can share thoughts, opinions and experiences related to everything polyamory. Membership is completely free."
• "We offer a social network for the polyamorous where we can connect for friendships, information or for love."
• "...a powerful, groundbreaking work, certain to challenge and stimulate members of both the 'poly-curious' and polyamorous communities."
• "We have stories about polyamorous households, advice on saving money, and help to find the legal arrangements you need to make your family dream a reality."
Our Poly Life
• "When we began our site in April of 2006 we did so with the intention of reaching out to others from whom we could acquire understanding, advice, and inspiration...."
• "Monogamy is not really dead for everyone. It's just not right for everyone and probably not for most...."
• "My mission is to educate people of all genders and sexual orientations in their pursuit of healthy, empowering, and transformative sex and relationships. I spread my pleasure-positive message through my books, videos, writing, teaching, and lectures...."
• "Welcome to my attempt at a Polyamory Discussion column."
• "I am a young woman living in the middle of the United States. I am part of a poly family..."
• "The truth is I am a saucy, kind & kinky, sex-positive activist and educator residing in Vancouver BC. I passionately teach sex education classes, host educational, social, and play-based adult sex, bondage & S/m parties..."