This archive contains 343 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Polyamory Network, The
• "PolyamoryNetwork.com is a place where you can share thoughts, opinions and experiences related to everything polyamory. Membership is completely free."
• "We offer a social network for the polyamorous where we can connect for friendships, information or for love."
• "...a powerful, groundbreaking work, certain to challenge and stimulate members of both the 'poly-curious' and polyamorous communities."
• "We have stories about polyamorous households, advice on saving money, and help to find the legal arrangements you need to make your family dream a reality."
Our Poly Life
• "When we began our site in April of 2006 we did so with the intention of reaching out to others from whom we could acquire understanding, advice, and inspiration...."
• "...created to allow polyamorous couples and groups to find their match."
• "Polyamory Awareness and Acceptance Ribbon Campaign..."
• "Drama is so common in swinging, and broken hearts so common in polyamory. I think this is why. It's challenge enough to love one person as they really are. But to manage that kind of love for three others? Four? Five?"
• "I've been having a hard time, keeping my posts in this blog about polyamory, alone - because I enjoy sex so much, sometimes it's all I want to talk about...."
• "An informative guide to polyamory resources in Australia, including an introduction to polyamory, contact information for poly-friendly health professionals, annotated guides to websites and email lists, a calendar of local and national events, and more...."