This archive contains 343 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Polyamory Network, The
• "PolyamoryNetwork.com is a place where you can share thoughts, opinions and experiences related to everything polyamory. Membership is completely free."
• "We offer a social network for the polyamorous where we can connect for friendships, information or for love."
• "...a powerful, groundbreaking work, certain to challenge and stimulate members of both the 'poly-curious' and polyamorous communities."
• "We have stories about polyamorous households, advice on saving money, and help to find the legal arrangements you need to make your family dream a reality."
Our Poly Life
• "When we began our site in April of 2006 we did so with the intention of reaching out to others from whom we could acquire understanding, advice, and inspiration...."
• "Your best bet for selling a book to us is to develop a well-written and well-organized how-to book on some aspect of human sexuality, preferably an aspect that has not been extensively written about in the past...."
• "... to discuss my experience with multiple relationships and thoughts about the growing polyamory awareness without entangling my real-life friends and sweeties."
• "...to describe some of the mistakes you can make in a non-monogamous relationship even if you are compassionate, honest, and well-intentioned."
• "Not willing to go down without a fight I researched endlessly to save my dwindling sex life. The result - rediscovering myself and a new improved sex life along with it...."
• "...a kinky polyamorous feminist queer tradeswoman. She has been hanging around the Vancouver kink community since she went (very timidly) to her first sincity at 19."