RevoltLink Social Struggle Polyamory Information
This archive contains 343 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Polyamory Network, The
• "PolyamoryNetwork.com is a place where you can share thoughts, opinions and experiences related to everything polyamory. Membership is completely free."
• "We offer a social network for the polyamorous where we can connect for friendships, information or for love."
• "...a powerful, groundbreaking work, certain to challenge and stimulate members of both the 'poly-curious' and polyamorous communities."
• "We have stories about polyamorous households, advice on saving money, and help to find the legal arrangements you need to make your family dream a reality."
Our Poly Life
• "When we began our site in April of 2006 we did so with the intention of reaching out to others from whom we could acquire understanding, advice, and inspiration...."
• "This site is a compliation and re-posting of the blogs that I have written over the last 2 years as I explored the worlds of casual sex, swinging, and now kink..."
• "Many people have found that for them, it's possible to love more than one other person. The word 'polyamory' was coined to describe such a lifestyle...."
• "I'm a little, genderqueer kitty, living in the big city. This is a blog of my naughty adventures and thoughts on sexuality, gender, relationships, and BDSM...."
• "...intuitions and ideas about polyamory (being in love with many people at the same time), open relationships (allowing oneself and partners to explore other relationships, be they romantic, sexual, or some combination of both) and other multi-person adventures in intimacy & sexuality."
• "Taking the Shame Out of Sexuality..."
"The Power Dynamics of Cheating: Effects on Polyamory and Bisexuality, Jealousy and Control, Compulsory Monogamy and Sexual Minorities..."
"Monogamy works well for some but not others. Social status, religion, race, sexual orientation, and political philosophy don't matter. Honesty, openness, love, commitment, communication, patience, and egalitarianism do...."
"What is it to be polyamorous? The short answer is: Having the capacity to honestly and openly romantically love more than one person at the same time...."