RevoltLink >> Polyamory Organizations
This archive contains 203 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
World Polyamory Association
• "...a synergistic network of polyamorists, people who love more than one in intimate relationships. These cultural creatives consciously collaborate to heal the planet by creating a a new paradigm of peace and love."
Chesapeake Polyamory Network - The Next Generation (CPN-TNG)
• "...to provide a place where polyamorous, poly-curious and poly-friendly people 35 years of age and under meet, socialize, and talk about matters of common concern to them and their peers."
Win-Poly: Winnipeg Polyamory Discussion Group
• "...a Winnipeg-based group devoted to the intelligent discussion of the emotional, social, and political issues related to being involved in mature, ethical, nonmonogamous relationships. Polyamory means 'many loves,' and refers to multiple concurrent romantic relationships."
Polyamory Networking Group on Maui
• "...to help facilitate communications between people on Maui who are friendly toward polyamory attitudes of love and relationships, and who would like to meet, network, and get to know each other through informal gatherings or activities--with no dues, no membership fees, no 'leaders'..."
Vancouver Island Polyamory Social and Discussion Group
• "We have a group camping area within the larger campground and our expectations are for a larger group than last year as we continue to grow every year...."
• "This email list is one tool for communication that we will be using to organize our activities. Our vision statement is: Creating Opportunities for Polyamorous Communal Living...."
• "Polyamory: The ability to love, and to be loved, by more than one person at a time. Willingness to extend that freedom to the people that you love."
• "Polyamory is the practice of honest, open, ethical multiple relationships. 'Polyamory' is an umbrella term that includes a wide variety of relationship styles, sexual orientations and practices."
• "This is for the polyamorous residents of Panama City (and surrounding Bay County/NW Florida Panhandle area) to discuss relationship issues, and just know that they are not alone in their alternative relationship choices."
• "...a new online resource for Toronto's polyamorous community."