This archive contains 203 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
World Polyamory Association
• "...a synergistic network of polyamorists, people who love more than one in intimate relationships. These cultural creatives consciously collaborate to heal the planet by creating a a new paradigm of peace and love."
Chesapeake Polyamory Network - The Next Generation (CPN-TNG)
• "...to provide a place where polyamorous, poly-curious and poly-friendly people 35 years of age and under meet, socialize, and talk about matters of common concern to them and their peers."
Win-Poly: Winnipeg Polyamory Discussion Group
• "...a Winnipeg-based group devoted to the intelligent discussion of the emotional, social, and political issues related to being involved in mature, ethical, nonmonogamous relationships. Polyamory means 'many loves,' and refers to multiple concurrent romantic relationships."
Polyamory Networking Group on Maui
• "...to help facilitate communications between people on Maui who are friendly toward polyamory attitudes of love and relationships, and who would like to meet, network, and get to know each other through informal gatherings or activities--with no dues, no membership fees, no 'leaders'..."
Vancouver Island Polyamory Social and Discussion Group
• "We have a group camping area within the larger campground and our expectations are for a larger group than last year as we continue to grow every year...."
• "...a political response to the sexual needs of Australia in the 21st century. It is an attempt to restore the balance between sexual privacy and sexual publicity..."
• "...a social and peer support group for those interested in Polyamory who live in Utah and surrounding states. Our goal is to provide an accepting atmosphere for open discussions about polyamory and related issues."
• "This is a discussion group for polyamorous and poly-friendly folk in the Tennessee area. We have members from all over TN and surrounding states. Let's all chat and make some new friends, have fun, and find out more about what makes polyamory work...."
• "...discussion of polyamory and poly-related issues by people residing, physically or spiritually, in northern California, with a fairly strong focus on the San Francisco Bay Area."
• "From the individual standpoint polyamory is the possibility of having love relationships with more than one boyfriend/girlfriend/lover/wife/husband at a time...."