This archive contains 203 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
World Polyamory Association
• "...a synergistic network of polyamorists, people who love more than one in intimate relationships. These cultural creatives consciously collaborate to heal the planet by creating a a new paradigm of peace and love."
Chesapeake Polyamory Network - The Next Generation (CPN-TNG)
• "...to provide a place where polyamorous, poly-curious and poly-friendly people 35 years of age and under meet, socialize, and talk about matters of common concern to them and their peers."
Win-Poly: Winnipeg Polyamory Discussion Group
• "...a Winnipeg-based group devoted to the intelligent discussion of the emotional, social, and political issues related to being involved in mature, ethical, nonmonogamous relationships. Polyamory means 'many loves,' and refers to multiple concurrent romantic relationships."
Polyamory Networking Group on Maui
• "...to help facilitate communications between people on Maui who are friendly toward polyamory attitudes of love and relationships, and who would like to meet, network, and get to know each other through informal gatherings or activities--with no dues, no membership fees, no 'leaders'..."
Vancouver Island Polyamory Social and Discussion Group
• "We have a group camping area within the larger campground and our expectations are for a larger group than last year as we continue to grow every year...."
• "... a discussion & social group for the polyamorous, poly-curious, and poly-friendly in the Orlando area."
• "...a Social Club supporting Open Relationships in the greater Philadelphia region..."
• "We offer a clean, safe, discreet, fun and no pressure place to enjoy your evenings with other couples just like yourselves...."
• "...a support and social group for poly folk in the Pittsburgh area. (poly = polyamory, polyfidelity, open marraige, chosen family, romantic networks, etc.)"
• "We envision the day when people around the world are free from the stigmas and shame attached to sexuality. Rather, sexuality is recognized as a birthright and as our life-force energy...."