This archive contains 203 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
World Polyamory Association
• "...a synergistic network of polyamorists, people who love more than one in intimate relationships. These cultural creatives consciously collaborate to heal the planet by creating a a new paradigm of peace and love."
Chesapeake Polyamory Network - The Next Generation (CPN-TNG)
• "...to provide a place where polyamorous, poly-curious and poly-friendly people 35 years of age and under meet, socialize, and talk about matters of common concern to them and their peers."
Win-Poly: Winnipeg Polyamory Discussion Group
• "...a Winnipeg-based group devoted to the intelligent discussion of the emotional, social, and political issues related to being involved in mature, ethical, nonmonogamous relationships. Polyamory means 'many loves,' and refers to multiple concurrent romantic relationships."
Polyamory Networking Group on Maui
• "...to help facilitate communications between people on Maui who are friendly toward polyamory attitudes of love and relationships, and who would like to meet, network, and get to know each other through informal gatherings or activities--with no dues, no membership fees, no 'leaders'..."
Vancouver Island Polyamory Social and Discussion Group
• "We have a group camping area within the larger campground and our expectations are for a larger group than last year as we continue to grow every year...."
• "L'Association québécoise des polyamoureux s'est fixé deux objectifs principaux: 1. Promouvoir le polyamour au sein de la société québécoise. 2. Rassembler et favoriser les échanges entre polyamoureux."
• "...um grupo de discussão e apoio para pessoas que se interessam por e/ou praticam o Poliamor. Alguns dos membros interessam-se também por tornar activamente a sociedade mais amistosa para com o Poliamor em particular e para com a diversidade em geral."
• "... a community centre and private club that caters to alternative lifestyles such as BDSM, swinging, GLBTQ, goth, pagan, and many more. We are a sex-on-premises club and promote safe sex."
• "This is a discussion list for polyamorists in the Western Massachusetts and surrounding areas and their loved ones...."
• "Polyamory is not out to replace monogamy. Just as monogamy doesn't 'fit' certain individuals, neither does polyamory. Like most things in life, it's a matter of personal choice."