This archive contains 203 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
World Polyamory Association
• "...a synergistic network of polyamorists, people who love more than one in intimate relationships. These cultural creatives consciously collaborate to heal the planet by creating a a new paradigm of peace and love."
Chesapeake Polyamory Network - The Next Generation (CPN-TNG)
• "...to provide a place where polyamorous, poly-curious and poly-friendly people 35 years of age and under meet, socialize, and talk about matters of common concern to them and their peers."
Win-Poly: Winnipeg Polyamory Discussion Group
• "...a Winnipeg-based group devoted to the intelligent discussion of the emotional, social, and political issues related to being involved in mature, ethical, nonmonogamous relationships. Polyamory means 'many loves,' and refers to multiple concurrent romantic relationships."
Polyamory Networking Group on Maui
• "...to help facilitate communications between people on Maui who are friendly toward polyamory attitudes of love and relationships, and who would like to meet, network, and get to know each other through informal gatherings or activities--with no dues, no membership fees, no 'leaders'..."
Vancouver Island Polyamory Social and Discussion Group
• "We have a group camping area within the larger campground and our expectations are for a larger group than last year as we continue to grow every year...."
• "...Vancouver's community-based BDSM organization. We are a non-profit, incorporated society dedicated to serving the needs of the greater Vancouver BDSM Scene."
• "...a New England-area pansexual BDSM group for motivated kinky individuals age 18-35 that is dedicated to education, outreach, and an enriching social environment within the leather community."
• "... a polyamory support/discussion group based in Vancouver, British Columbia (BC), Canada. Polyamory, or poly for short, involves openness to multiple loving relationships, with honesty, openness, and consent among all partners."
• "List for the polyamorous and polyfi community in Portland Oregon to communicate and create commmunity."
• "This forum deals with all aspects of Polyamory. We are generally located in Austria; Main language therefore is german...."