Gay Rights Organizations
This archive contains 320 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Oslo Queer Festival (OQF)
• "We are a group of queers in Oslo, spending time making a better queer world! Each year Oslo Queer put efforts in making available safe spaces where everyone is invited to participate and contribute to make alive a fantastic queer festival."
Gay and Lesbian Activists Alliance of Washington DC (GLAA)
• "...a volunteer, non-partisan, non-profit advocacy organization founded in 1971, with a local Washington, D.C. focus. We are America's oldest continuously active organization devoted to gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender civil rights...."
Gay and Lesbian Business Association of British Columbia, The (GLBA)
• "We are a group of professionals and entrepreneurs who come together for the purpose of marketing our products and services both within the GLBT community and to the broader community at large...."
Northeastern Pennsylvania Rainbow Alliance (NEPA)
• "...serves the greater Northeastern Pennsylvania region's Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Allied community..."
• "...a Cal community center committed to fostering a safe, equitable and inclusive experience for all. GenEq is the campus location where students, faculty, staff and alumni connect for resources, services, education and leadership programs related to gender and sexuality."
• "...a 501(c)3 social justice organization dedicated to advancing the equality of transgender people through advocacy, collaboration and empowerment."
• "This fundraiser was very successful for the festival!"
• "...a network of campaigners, activists, human rights advocates...and the list goes on, the network was setup with one single over-reaching aim which was to: 'represent the LGBT community in everything we do'..."
• "...a national organization fighting for equality under U.S. immigration law for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and HIV-positive individuals. Founded in 1994 as the Lesbian and Gay Immigration Rights Task Force, Immigration Equality provides legal aid and advocacy for LGBT and HIV-positive immigrants and their families."