Gay Rights Organizations
This archive contains 320 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Oslo Queer Festival (OQF)
• "We are a group of queers in Oslo, spending time making a better queer world! Each year Oslo Queer put efforts in making available safe spaces where everyone is invited to participate and contribute to make alive a fantastic queer festival."
Gay and Lesbian Activists Alliance of Washington DC (GLAA)
• "...a volunteer, non-partisan, non-profit advocacy organization founded in 1971, with a local Washington, D.C. focus. We are America's oldest continuously active organization devoted to gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender civil rights...."
Gay and Lesbian Business Association of British Columbia, The (GLBA)
• "We are a group of professionals and entrepreneurs who come together for the purpose of marketing our products and services both within the GLBT community and to the broader community at large...."
Northeastern Pennsylvania Rainbow Alliance (NEPA)
• "...serves the greater Northeastern Pennsylvania region's Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Allied community..."
• "...serves as a confidential support group for gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender (GLBT) students, as well as straight students who support the GLBT community."
• "...a Non Profit media organization that publishes a news website covering news about lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people in Africa."
• "This national event serves as a 'day of action' for these student groups who employ creative ways to: Be visible; Honor those who have shown dedication in ensuring all students feel safe and supported; and, Prepare for the future."
• "This page is producd by independent persons...."
• "...the Bisexual Community in the Tri-State area of New York City, New Jersey & Connecticut grew larger, more active, more diverse and organized..."
"...a group providing support and resources for youth dealing with sexuality and gender issues in the Addison County area of Vermont. We focus on issues facing gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered youth. All are invited to join us, regardless of age, sexual orientation, gender identity or level of awareness."