Gay Rights Organizations
This archive contains 320 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Oslo Queer Festival (OQF)
• "We are a group of queers in Oslo, spending time making a better queer world! Each year Oslo Queer put efforts in making available safe spaces where everyone is invited to participate and contribute to make alive a fantastic queer festival."
Gay and Lesbian Activists Alliance of Washington DC (GLAA)
• "...a volunteer, non-partisan, non-profit advocacy organization founded in 1971, with a local Washington, D.C. focus. We are America's oldest continuously active organization devoted to gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender civil rights...."
Gay and Lesbian Business Association of British Columbia, The (GLBA)
• "We are a group of professionals and entrepreneurs who come together for the purpose of marketing our products and services both within the GLBT community and to the broader community at large...."
Northeastern Pennsylvania Rainbow Alliance (NEPA)
• "...serves the greater Northeastern Pennsylvania region's Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Allied community..."
• "Since it was founded in 1998, Equality California has strategically moved California from a state with extremely limited legal protections for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) individuals to a state with some of the most comprehensive civil rights protections in the nation...."
• "Police officers in Jackson, N.J., have filed a complaint charging the township's mayor, Michael Reina, of making an antigay comment when talking at police headquarters...."
• "This site is intended to make GLB and T students feel safe and not so alone (seeing as how Joliet isn't all that queer-friendly). Though college is supposed to be a liberating time where students can find themselves and their true identities, that doesn't always mean that everyone will be so accepting and compassionate...."
• "...builds community for GLBT Jews, partners, and allies. Our retreats and other programs celebrate GLBT culture and spirituality, and empower GLBT Jews to become active voices in their home communities."
• "...an international public-private partnership in support of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender youth, that is working to help schools - at home and all over the world - become safe places where every family can belong..."