Gay Rights Organizations
This archive contains 320 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Oslo Queer Festival (OQF)
• "We are a group of queers in Oslo, spending time making a better queer world! Each year Oslo Queer put efforts in making available safe spaces where everyone is invited to participate and contribute to make alive a fantastic queer festival."
Gay and Lesbian Activists Alliance of Washington DC (GLAA)
• "...a volunteer, non-partisan, non-profit advocacy organization founded in 1971, with a local Washington, D.C. focus. We are America's oldest continuously active organization devoted to gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender civil rights...."
Gay and Lesbian Business Association of British Columbia, The (GLBA)
• "We are a group of professionals and entrepreneurs who come together for the purpose of marketing our products and services both within the GLBT community and to the broader community at large...."
Northeastern Pennsylvania Rainbow Alliance (NEPA)
• "...serves the greater Northeastern Pennsylvania region's Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Allied community..."
• "Meetings, Events, Cookies, Support, and More! (I'm not sure what more, but more)..."
• "...to make our community safe and welcoming to all gamers regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity and to dominate online matches."
• "...to promote artistic and financial partnerships that strengthen and deepen the cooperative relationship among Californians LGBT non-profit arts organizations and individual artists."
• "...coordinates LGBT campaign activities, and raises awareness of LGBT issues in the Commonwealth."
• "...committed to ending discrimination based upon gender identity and expression and to achieving equality for transgender people through public education, test-case litigation, direct legal services, community organizing and public policy efforts."