Gay Rights Organizations
RevoltLink >> Gay Rights Organizations
This archive contains 320 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Oslo Queer Festival (OQF)
• "We are a group of queers in Oslo, spending time making a better queer world! Each year Oslo Queer put efforts in making available safe spaces where everyone is invited to participate and contribute to make alive a fantastic queer festival."
Gay and Lesbian Activists Alliance of Washington DC (GLAA)
• "...a volunteer, non-partisan, non-profit advocacy organization founded in 1971, with a local Washington, D.C. focus. We are America's oldest continuously active organization devoted to gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender civil rights...."
Gay and Lesbian Business Association of British Columbia, The (GLBA)
• "We are a group of professionals and entrepreneurs who come together for the purpose of marketing our products and services both within the GLBT community and to the broader community at large...."
Northeastern Pennsylvania Rainbow Alliance (NEPA)
• "...serves the greater Northeastern Pennsylvania region's Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Allied community..."
• "...the largest youth and community-based organisation for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people in Scotland."
• "...aims to bring together students, activists, radical queers, performers, artists, and anyone who is interested to share skills, make zines, discuss activism, dress up, talk about sex, and make art as equals."
• "...a group providing support and resources for youth dealing with sexuality and gender issues in the Addison County area of Vermont. We focus on issues facing gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered youth. All are invited to join us, regardless of age, sexual orientation, gender identity or level of awareness."
• "...the mission of More Light Presbyterians is to work for the full participation of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people of faith in the life, ministry and witness of the Presbyterian Church (USA)."
• "Working side-by-side with funders and our movement's organizations through three decades, Funders for LGBTQ Issues remains the sole organization dedicated exclusively to increasing institutional giving to LGBTQ communities."