Gay Rights Organizations
RevoltLink >> Gay Rights Organizations
This archive contains 320 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Oslo Queer Festival (OQF)
• "We are a group of queers in Oslo, spending time making a better queer world! Each year Oslo Queer put efforts in making available safe spaces where everyone is invited to participate and contribute to make alive a fantastic queer festival."
Gay and Lesbian Activists Alliance of Washington DC (GLAA)
• "...a volunteer, non-partisan, non-profit advocacy organization founded in 1971, with a local Washington, D.C. focus. We are America's oldest continuously active organization devoted to gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender civil rights...."
Gay and Lesbian Business Association of British Columbia, The (GLBA)
• "We are a group of professionals and entrepreneurs who come together for the purpose of marketing our products and services both within the GLBT community and to the broader community at large...."
Northeastern Pennsylvania Rainbow Alliance (NEPA)
• "...serves the greater Northeastern Pennsylvania region's Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Allied community..."
• "...committed to providing lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people a road to recovery through evidence-based substance abuse, sexual health, and mental health treatment."
• "To provide support and services to the GLBTQQIA community...."
• "...inspires a culture of generosity that connects and strengthens Northwest organizations, leaders, and students who are creating LGBTQ equality."
• "We are (as you can probably tell) the Gay-Straight Alliance in Lebanon. We came together, in March 2009, as a bunch of citizens concerned with the escalating level of hatred, violence, and ignorance towards homosexuality in Lebanon...."
• "To build a vibrant LGBTQ community through collaborative programs promoting education, advocacy and wellness..."