This archive contains 145 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Pussy Riot USA
• "An anonymous feminist punk collective in resistance to the war on women."
World Women's Conference (German/Spanish)
• "Der kurz Internationaler Frauentag oder Weltfrauentag genannte Tag der Vereinten Nationen für die Rechte der Frau und den Weltfrieden wird weltweit von Frauenorganisationen am 8. März begangen. Er entstand in der Zeit um den Ersten Weltkrieg im Kampf um die Gleichberechtigung und das Wahlrecht für Frauen."
National Women's History Museum, The (NWHM) (USA)
• "...to build a world-class museum at the National Mall in Washington, D.C. The National Women's History Museum currently raises awareness and honors women's diverse experiences and achievements through its dynamic online museum, educational programs, scholarship and research."
Amargi Feminist Review (Turkey)
• "...list of projects, workshops and campaigns that Amargi members are involved in and what they accomplished in the past. You can find an overview of interviews made with Amargi activists and listen to audio files about Amargi and Feminism in Turkey as well."
Not My Gal: Feminist is Not a Dirty Word
• "We're a group of women who are committed to redefining what it means to be a Feminist of the 3rd wave. And that means taking back our words, and being proud to identify as a feminist."
• "...a forum for feminists and their allies to get together regularly for discussions and socialising, and to support feminist activism in the Cardiff area."
• "...a New York City-based feminist collective. We are interested in establishing alternative spaces that promote the creative interests of women-identified community members."
• "IWGS practices and fosters participation in collaborative feminist work, research and activism within all of our communities. We are a working partner of the Department of Women's and Gender Studies at the University of Winnipeg...."
• "The word Kayan comes from the Arabic word for being or existing. Our name reflects the guiding belief of Kayan that social change can be achieved when women are empowered to exert influence and make decisions about their own lives as well as society as a whole...."
• "...a collaborative international project that examines the history of feminist activism, women's movements and academic women's studies in China, India, Poland, and the United States."