This archive contains 145 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Pussy Riot USA
• "An anonymous feminist punk collective in resistance to the war on women."
World Women's Conference (German/Spanish)
• "Der kurz Internationaler Frauentag oder Weltfrauentag genannte Tag der Vereinten Nationen für die Rechte der Frau und den Weltfrieden wird weltweit von Frauenorganisationen am 8. März begangen. Er entstand in der Zeit um den Ersten Weltkrieg im Kampf um die Gleichberechtigung und das Wahlrecht für Frauen."
National Women's History Museum, The (NWHM) (USA)
• "...to build a world-class museum at the National Mall in Washington, D.C. The National Women's History Museum currently raises awareness and honors women's diverse experiences and achievements through its dynamic online museum, educational programs, scholarship and research."
Amargi Feminist Review (Turkey)
• "...list of projects, workshops and campaigns that Amargi members are involved in and what they accomplished in the past. You can find an overview of interviews made with Amargi activists and listen to audio files about Amargi and Feminism in Turkey as well."
Not My Gal: Feminist is Not a Dirty Word
• "We're a group of women who are committed to redefining what it means to be a Feminist of the 3rd wave. And that means taking back our words, and being proud to identify as a feminist."
• "...we focus on learning about and advocating for issues of feminism, human rights, and democracy in Malaysia. We hold regular Fiestas to enable people to collectively discover and share, engage and celebrate, as we work on building a more vibrant, diverse, and formidable movement for social change in Malaysia."
• "Our mission is to provide a virtual room where women from different cultures come together for dialogue and understanding; where impoverishment gives way to empowerment; and where every woman is awakened to the other. This awakening benefits children, men, the earth and all beings."
• "...to promote real and effective equality between women and men, in all spheres of public and private life, across the EU."
• "...a humanitarian aid and development agency which promotes all rights for all people in all countries."
• "...a library specialising in feminist resources for the education sector (secondary, tertiary and TAFE students and staff) and the community. We provide resources particularly for students, teachers and lecturers of Women's Studies, Women's Education and Gender Studies courses at a high school, TAFE and University level."
"...an international women's human rights organisation. Since 1993, we have worked to contribute to the progressive interpretation and realisation of the human rights of women through the lens of the UN Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women (CEDAW) and other international human rights treaties."