This archive contains 145 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Pussy Riot USA
• "An anonymous feminist punk collective in resistance to the war on women."
World Women's Conference (German/Spanish)
• "Der kurz Internationaler Frauentag oder Weltfrauentag genannte Tag der Vereinten Nationen fÃ¼r die Rechte der Frau und den Weltfrieden wird weltweit von Frauenorganisationen am 8. MÃ¤rz begangen. Er entstand in der Zeit um den Ersten Weltkrieg im Kampf um die Gleichberechtigung und das Wahlrecht fÃ¼r Frauen."
National Women's History Museum, The (NWHM) (USA)
• "...to build a world-class museum at the National Mall in Washington, D.C. The National Women's History Museum currently raises awareness and honors women's diverse experiences and achievements through its dynamic online museum, educational programs, scholarship and research."
Amargi Feminist Review (Turkey)
• "...list of projects, workshops and campaigns that Amargi members are involved in and what they accomplished in the past. You can find an overview of interviews made with Amargi activists and listen to audio files about Amargi and Feminism in Turkey as well."
Not My Gal: Feminist is Not a Dirty Word
• "We're a group of women who are committed to redefining what it means to be a Feminist of the 3rd wave. And that means taking back our words, and being proud to identify as a feminist."
• "...a media analysis, education and advocacy group, works to increase women's presence and power in the public debate. WIMN's POWER Sources Project provides journalists with a diverse network of female experts."
• "...a grassroots and volunteer-based organization of Filipina women in San Francisco dedicated to supporting and empowering Pinays through critical education, leadership development, and community building."
• "...a group of young feminists who are working together to recreate a world free from sexism, and all other forms of exploitations and discriminations that collaborate with it: classism, heterosexism, racism, capitalism, etc."
• "...encourages the informed and active participation of citizens in government, and influences public policy through education and advocacy."
• "...a global network of organisations and individuals committed to end all forms of discrimination and violence against women being justified in the name of culture / religion."