This archive contains 145 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Pussy Riot USA
• "An anonymous feminist punk collective in resistance to the war on women."
World Women's Conference (German/Spanish)
• "Der kurz Internationaler Frauentag oder Weltfrauentag genannte Tag der Vereinten Nationen fÃ¼r die Rechte der Frau und den Weltfrieden wird weltweit von Frauenorganisationen am 8. MÃ¤rz begangen. Er entstand in der Zeit um den Ersten Weltkrieg im Kampf um die Gleichberechtigung und das Wahlrecht fÃ¼r Frauen."
National Women's History Museum, The (NWHM) (USA)
• "...to build a world-class museum at the National Mall in Washington, D.C. The National Women's History Museum currently raises awareness and honors women's diverse experiences and achievements through its dynamic online museum, educational programs, scholarship and research."
Amargi Feminist Review (Turkey)
• "...list of projects, workshops and campaigns that Amargi members are involved in and what they accomplished in the past. You can find an overview of interviews made with Amargi activists and listen to audio files about Amargi and Feminism in Turkey as well."
Not My Gal: Feminist is Not a Dirty Word
• "We're a group of women who are committed to redefining what it means to be a Feminist of the 3rd wave. And that means taking back our words, and being proud to identify as a feminist."
• "...a social justice foundation, delivers strategic grants, capacity building and leadership development..."
• "...envisions a world where every woman and girl enjoys economic, social and political equality."
• "...an independent women's think tank that undertakes research, education and public policy development about social, economic, health and cultural issues affecting women."
• "...a professional organization dedicated to promoting feminist ethical perspectives on philosophy, moral and political life, and public policy."
• "...a collaborative international project that examines the history of feminist activism, women's movements and academic women's studies in China, India, Poland, and the United States."
"...a library specialising in feminist resources for the education sector (secondary, tertiary and TAFE students and staff) and the community. We provide resources particularly for students, teachers and lecturers of Women's Studies, Women's Education and Gender Studies courses at a high school, TAFE and University level."
"KadÄ±nlarÄ±n aile iÃ§inde maruz kaldÄ±klarÄ± ÅŸiddet karÅŸÄ±sÄ±nda gÃ¼Ã§lendirilmeleri, namus cinayetlerinin ifÅŸa edilmesi ve cezalandÄ±rÄ±lmasÄ± , kadÄ±n istihdamÄ±nÄ±n artÄ±rÄ±lmasÄ±, kadÄ±nlarÄ±n eÄŸitime katÄ±lÄ±mlarÄ±nÄ±n Ã¶nÃ¼nÃ¼n aÃ§Ä±lmasÄ±, Anayasa ve yasalarda kadÄ±nlarÄ±n durumunun Ã§eÅŸitli dÃ¼zenlemelerle gÃ¼Ã§lendirilmesi gibi hedefler iÃ§in pek Ã§ok kadÄ±n grubu seferber olmuÅŸ durumda."