Domestic Abuse Information
This archive contains 80 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Breaking My Silence
• "Breaking My Silence will educate and make aware of the world crisis of prostitution and sex-trafficking of women by interviewing survivors, organizations and authors that strive to bring awarness to the public."
Sanctuary for the Abused
• "Articles, clickable links & resources for victims & survivors. Dealing with verbal, psychological & emotional abuse and personality disorders...."
Domestic Violence Information Depot
• "Domestic violence, a.k.a. abuse! This is a national epidemic. Children are being abused or watching their parent be abused. This is a violent crime that multiplies itself with each generation...."
Make It Our Business
• "...intended to help employers meet their new obligations under the Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act."
Domestic Violence Help, Hope, and Healing for Abused Women
• "Domestic abuse and domestic violence are not okay. It shouldn't happen to anyone. Ever! Unfortunately, it happens far too often."
• "Domestic Violence - a term most often linked to physical and psychological abuse - affects nearly one in four women in their lifetimes according to the U.S. Department of Justice and the Centers for Disease Control..."
• "Ending domestic violence can be a hard struggle for someone who has been rendered powerless and afraid in their own home, but you can make a difference!"
• "To provide an alternative to living in a violent situation and to offer education and resources necessary for intervention and prevention of violence and to help victims make healthier choices for themselves and their families...."
• "Stress is a normal part of everybody's life. As a teen you are juggling school, activities, family, friends..."
• "We truly believe in providing quality domestic violence training to build a safer community for all...."