Domestic Abuse Organizations
RevoltLink Social Struggle Domestic Abuse Organizations
This archive contains 296 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Center for Women and Families
• "The Center for Women and Families provides services for victims of domestic abuse, sexual assault, spousal abuse, dating violence, and offers family therapy in Louisville, Kentucky and Southern Indiana. The Center for Women and Families helps survivors through supportive services, community education and cooperative partnerships that foster hope, promote self-sufficiency and rebuild lives."
SHARE, Inc. (Colorado, USA)
• "...a non-profit community-based safe house facility and domestic violence program started in 1981 in Fort Morgan, Colorado to serve battered women and their children in Morgan County and other areas in rural northeast Colorado."
Victim Services Center (VSC)
• "...a non-profit located in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania that provides free and confidential comprehensive support services to crime victims, their families and significant others; prevention education and risk reduction programs, and training to the professionals who work with the victims of these crimes."
DC Rape Crisis Center, The (DCRCC) (Washington DC, USA)
• "...dedicated to creating a world free of sexual violence. The Center works for social change through community outreach, education, and legal and public policy initiatives. It helps survivors and their families heal from the aftermath of sexual violence through crisis intervention, counseling and advocacy."
• "...an education, service and research organization dedicated to combating partner abuse."
• "...information about Teen Dating Violence, Teen Dating Abuse, Domestic Violence Speakers, High School Teen Dating Violence Speakers, Teen Dating Violence Speakers, Domestic Violence or Teen Abuse in Ohio."
• "...an advocacy agency committed to ending intimate partner abuse and its impact on families and our community."
• "...committed to empowering survivors of domestic abuse through information, and supporting them as they reclaim their lives."
• "...a private nonprofit organization working at the state and national levels to eliminate domestic violence, secure justice for victims, enhance safety for families and communities, and create lasting systems and social change."
"...a statewide non-profit dual coalition that advocates on behalf of victims of domestic violence and sexual assault."
"...to: * protect and serve victims of domestic violence and sexual assault. * prevent abuse through education..."
"Our dedicated staff works to make the community aware of issues, problems, policy and legislation regarding Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault...."
"...dedicated to the empowerment of all the state's survivors of domestic and sexual violence. Our mission is to develop and promote efforts aimed at the elimination of all domestic and sexual violence in Michigan."