Domestic Abuse Organizations
This archive contains 296 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Center for Women and Families
• "The Center for Women and Families provides services for victims of domestic abuse, sexual assault, spousal abuse, dating violence, and offers family therapy in Louisville, Kentucky and Southern Indiana. The Center for Women and Families helps survivors through supportive services, community education and cooperative partnerships that foster hope, promote self-sufficiency and rebuild lives."
SHARE, Inc. (Colorado, USA)
• "...a non-profit community-based safe house facility and domestic violence program started in 1981 in Fort Morgan, Colorado to serve battered women and their children in Morgan County and other areas in rural northeast Colorado."
Victim Services Center (VSC)
• "...a non-profit located in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania that provides free and confidential comprehensive support services to crime victims, their families and significant others; prevention education and risk reduction programs, and training to the professionals who work with the victims of these crimes."
DC Rape Crisis Center, The (DCRCC) (Washington DC, USA)
• "...dedicated to creating a world free of sexual violence. The Center works for social change through community outreach, education, and legal and public policy initiatives. It helps survivors and their families heal from the aftermath of sexual violence through crisis intervention, counseling and advocacy."
• "...a social service agency formerly called Los Angeles Commission on Assaults Against Women, or LACAAW."
• "...an empowerment based organization working to end domestic violence by providing 24 hour crisis support services, emergency confidential shelter and community education."
• "...envisions a world in which every person lives in a safe environment, free from oppression and with the opportunity to thrive. Our programs and services are diverse and range from shelters to counseling."
• "Formerly the Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault Program of Jefferson County, the private nonprofit corporation is Jefferson County's sole provider of free services to victims of family and sexual violence...."
• "...the prevention and elimination of sexual and domestic violence through a statewide network of programs providing support and safety for all victims of sexual and domestic violence and stalking, with primary focus on women and their children..."