Domestic Abuse Organizations
This archive contains 296 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Center for Women and Families
• "The Center for Women and Families provides services for victims of domestic abuse, sexual assault, spousal abuse, dating violence, and offers family therapy in Louisville, Kentucky and Southern Indiana. The Center for Women and Families helps survivors through supportive services, community education and cooperative partnerships that foster hope, promote self-sufficiency and rebuild lives."
SHARE, Inc. (Colorado, USA)
• "...a non-profit community-based safe house facility and domestic violence program started in 1981 in Fort Morgan, Colorado to serve battered women and their children in Morgan County and other areas in rural northeast Colorado."
Victim Services Center (VSC)
• "...a non-profit located in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania that provides free and confidential comprehensive support services to crime victims, their families and significant others; prevention education and risk reduction programs, and training to the professionals who work with the victims of these crimes."
DC Rape Crisis Center, The (DCRCC) (Washington DC, USA)
• "...dedicated to creating a world free of sexual violence. The Center works for social change through community outreach, education, and legal and public policy initiatives. It helps survivors and their families heal from the aftermath of sexual violence through crisis intervention, counseling and advocacy."
• "...a private nonprofit organization composed of diverse community leaders and program members who share a common vision of ending violence in the lives of Tennesseans through public policy, advocacy, education and activities..."
• "...a non-profit organization committed to ending violence and discrimination in the lives of victims suffering the pain, fear, and shame of domestic abuse."
• "We envision a community knowledgeable about domestic abuse, fully engaged and committed to the safety and well-being of its members...."
• "...a non-profit organization, providing comprehensive services for individuals and families experiencing domestic and sexual abuse."
• "...a multi-disciplinary team of local professionals who work in the field of domestic violence prevention, domestic violence intervention, law, education, faith community and health care. Participation in this group is open to any community member."