Domestic Abuse Organizations
This archive contains 296 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Center for Women and Families
• "The Center for Women and Families provides services for victims of domestic abuse, sexual assault, spousal abuse, dating violence, and offers family therapy in Louisville, Kentucky and Southern Indiana. The Center for Women and Families helps survivors through supportive services, community education and cooperative partnerships that foster hope, promote self-sufficiency and rebuild lives."
SHARE, Inc. (Colorado, USA)
• "...a non-profit community-based safe house facility and domestic violence program started in 1981 in Fort Morgan, Colorado to serve battered women and their children in Morgan County and other areas in rural northeast Colorado."
Victim Services Center (VSC)
• "...a non-profit located in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania that provides free and confidential comprehensive support services to crime victims, their families and significant others; prevention education and risk reduction programs, and training to the professionals who work with the victims of these crimes."
DC Rape Crisis Center, The (DCRCC) (Washington DC, USA)
• "...dedicated to creating a world free of sexual violence. The Center works for social change through community outreach, education, and legal and public policy initiatives. It helps survivors and their families heal from the aftermath of sexual violence through crisis intervention, counseling and advocacy."
• "Formerly the Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault Program of Jefferson County, the private nonprofit corporation is Jefferson County's sole provider of free services to victims of family and sexual violence...."
• "Currently 28 direct service domestic violence programs across the state are members of the Coalition...."
• "... provides an extensive pool of up-to-date educational resources about all types of violence, including higher education syllabi, published research, funding sources, upcoming training events, individuals or organizations which serve as resources..."
• "...founded in 1981 by the staff of the six existing programs as a statewide coalition whose membership was to include all domestic violence programs in Kentucky."
• "....to provide a strong, unified statewide voice for battered women and their children, domestic violence programs, victims, workers, and task forces in Delaware."