Child Abuse Information
This archive contains 78 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
UK Self Help Groups
• "To search this page press the Control and F keys at the same time...."
• "Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASAs) speak out to help abused and neglected children. To a foster child adrift in the system, having a CASA Volunteer Advocate is more than a compass - it's a lifeline."
Next Step Counseling and Training and Small Wonder Books, The
• "A primary focus of the work at The Next Step is adult male recovery from the effects of sexual child abuse and other trauma...."
Faces of Child Abuse
• "Our children are our Nation's most valuable asset. They represent the bright future of our country and hold our hopes for a better Nation. Our children are also the most vulnerable members of society. Protecting our children against Child Abuse or of any crime against children must be a national priority."
• "Please use caution while reading all of these papers. Some of the information may be very heavy for survivors. If in doubt, download the page and wait to read it until you are with your therapist or a trusted support person."
• "...the oldest site on the web supporting adult survivors of abuse and trauma."
• "...bimonthly newsletters, books, and website offer healing resources to people recovering from child abuse or severe trauma."
• "So I started this site for anyone who thinks that kids need a little more freedom and would like to connect to people who feel the same way."
• "This website is for those who have had experience with Family Court. It aims to provide citizen review of the performance of Family Courts and how well they have protected children and vulnerable adults."