Child Abuse Organizations
RevoltLink >> Child Abuse Organizations
This archive contains 182 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Global Initiative to End All Corporal Punishment of Children
• "The Global Initiative aims to: form a strong alliance of human rights agencies, key individuals and non-governmental organisations against corporal punishment..."
World Centers of Compassion for Children International (WCCCI)
• "Our mission is to create a strong political voice for children in areas of stress due to war, hunger or social, economic, or political upheaval and to respond to their expressed needs materially and emotionally."
Ontario Coalition for Better Child Care (OCBCC) (Canada)
• "...advocates for universally accessible, high quality, not-for-profit, regulated child care in the province of Ontario. We are a non-partisan public awareness and advocacy group with broad membership including the education, labour, student and women's and francophone communities."
Australian Research Alliance for Children and Youth, The (ARACY)
• "...a national non-profit organisation of more than 2000 members (organisations and individuals), working to create better futures for Australia's children and young people. ARACY's vision is a future in which: Australia's children and young people thrive and their wellbeing is a national priority."
Kids At Risk Action (KARA)
• "...a non-profit advocacy network focusing on issues related to neglected and abused children. Founded by Mike Tikkanen, a businessman turned socially-concerned citizen, KARA works to educate individuals and communities about the need to protect the rights of children."
• "...working effectively to prevent child abuse and neglect through parent education, support and public awareness."
• "Our Vision imagines a culture (and a cultural attitude) wherein the well-being of children is universally understood and valued..."
• "In observance of Prevent Child Abuse Illinois 20th Anniversary - we offer our 20 Ways lists for families and those work with them."
• "An International Movement for Incest and Child Sexual Abuse Recovery..."