Child Abuse Organizations
RevoltLink >> Child Abuse Organizations
This archive contains 182 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Global Initiative to End All Corporal Punishment of Children
• "The Global Initiative aims to: form a strong alliance of human rights agencies, key individuals and non-governmental organisations against corporal punishment..."
World Centers of Compassion for Children International (WCCCI)
• "Our mission is to create a strong political voice for children in areas of stress due to war, hunger or social, economic, or political upheaval and to respond to their expressed needs materially and emotionally."
Ontario Coalition for Better Child Care (OCBCC) (Canada)
• "...advocates for universally accessible, high quality, not-for-profit, regulated child care in the province of Ontario. We are a non-partisan public awareness and advocacy group with broad membership including the education, labour, student and women's and francophone communities."
Australian Research Alliance for Children and Youth, The (ARACY)
• "...a national non-profit organisation of more than 2000 members (organisations and individuals), working to create better futures for Australia's children and young people. ARACY's vision is a future in which: Australia's children and young people thrive and their wellbeing is a national priority."
Kids At Risk Action (KARA)
• "...a non-profit advocacy network focusing on issues related to neglected and abused children. Founded by Mike Tikkanen, a businessman turned socially-concerned citizen, KARA works to educate individuals and communities about the need to protect the rights of children."
• "Here you will find information about who we are and what we do. We have many resources and programs available to educate you on how you can help prevent child abuse."
• "...a network of 1,000 program offices that are recruiting, training and supporting volunteers to represent the best interests of abused and neglected children in the courtroom and other settings."
• "...a leading national non-profit organization dedicated to helping victims of child abuse and neglect."
• "Imagine a state and nation without child abuse. It can happen...."
• "...supports those working or interested in the field of Children Exposed to Violence (CEV). It helps by raising awareness, effective community action, and moving from evidence to action to prevent and reduce the impact of violence on children and their families."