Child Abuse Organizations
This archive contains 182 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Global Initiative to End All Corporal Punishment of Children
• "The Global Initiative aims to: form a strong alliance of human rights agencies, key individuals and non-governmental organisations against corporal punishment..."
World Centers of Compassion for Children International (WCCCI)
• "Our mission is to create a strong political voice for children in areas of stress due to war, hunger or social, economic, or political upheaval and to respond to their expressed needs materially and emotionally."
Ontario Coalition for Better Child Care (OCBCC) (Canada)
• "...advocates for universally accessible, high quality, not-for-profit, regulated child care in the province of Ontario. We are a non-partisan public awareness and advocacy group with broad membership including the education, labour, student and women's and francophone communities."
Australian Research Alliance for Children and Youth, The (ARACY)
• "...a national non-profit organisation of more than 2000 members (organisations and individuals), working to create better futures for Australia's children and young people. ARACY's vision is a future in which: Australia's children and young people thrive and their wellbeing is a national priority."
Kids At Risk Action (KARA)
• "...a non-profit advocacy network focusing on issues related to neglected and abused children. Founded by Mike Tikkanen, a businessman turned socially-concerned citizen, KARA works to educate individuals and communities about the need to protect the rights of children."
• "A collaborative network of child abuse intervention centers working to ensure quality, comprehensive services for all of Oregon's children..."
• "Our mission is to ensure the safety and well-being of children in Rhode Island through awareness, education and advocacy."
• "...to provide a safe and supportive environment to assist victims and their families in the discovery, intervention, treatment and prevention of child sexual abuse."
• "Our mission is to serve as advocates for children and to reduce the trauma and anxiety for child victims of sexual and severe physical abuse."
• "We are committed to our Child First doctrine: the well-being of children is our primary consideration..."