RevoltLink >> Atheist Organizations
This archive contains 64 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
• "...Britain's only distinctively atheist organization. Our sole objective is the advancement of atheism. From this, we have derived our key principles, which in turn inform our policies and strategies."
New Zealand Skeptics
• "...looking for the best place between 'suckered' gullibility and close-minded cynicism..."
• "...to bring about a progressive society where being 'good without god' is an accepted way to live life."
Coalition for Secular Government, The
• "...advocates government solely based on secular principles of individual rights. The protection of a person's basic rights to life, liberty, property, and the pursuit of happiness -- including freedom of religion and conscience -- requires a strict separation of church and state."
• "...maintained and administered by the Philippine Atheists, a loose community of Filipino atheists, humanists and freethinkers. We came from various internet forums and united only by one thing - atheism."
• "...to promote scientific inquiry, critical investigation, and the use of reason..."
• "...offering an alternative to the religious clubs on campus since 2007..."
• "...to foster a secular society based on science, reason, freedom of inquiry, and humanist values."
• "Humanism is an ethical attitude, which is derived from human experience over the millions of years when humans were evolved..."
• "Good without God"