This archive contains 64 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
• "...Britain's only distinctively atheist organization. Our sole objective is the advancement of atheism. From this, we have derived our key principles, which in turn inform our policies and strategies."
New Zealand Skeptics
• "...looking for the best place between 'suckered' gullibility and close-minded cynicism..."
• "...to bring about a progressive society where being 'good without god' is an accepted way to live life."
Coalition for Secular Government, The
• "...advocates government solely based on secular principles of individual rights. The protection of a person's basic rights to life, liberty, property, and the pursuit of happiness -- including freedom of religion and conscience -- requires a strict separation of church and state."
• "...maintained and administered by the Philippine Atheists, a loose community of Filipino atheists, humanists and freethinkers. We came from various internet forums and united only by one thing - atheism."
• "Humanism is a way of thinking and living which aims to bring out the best in people..."
• "...for Atheists, Agnostics and Free-Thinkers."
• "Good without God"
• "...a group of people who are interested in learning about critical thinking and the process of scientific skepticism. We tend to focus on analyzing topics such as paranormal or supernatural activity, alternative medicine, conspiracy theories and general psuedoscience."
• "...so that we can benefit emotionally and intellectually through meeting together to expand our awareness and understanding..."