RevoltLink >> Atheist Organizations
This archive contains 64 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
• "...Britain's only distinctively atheist organization. Our sole objective is the advancement of atheism. From this, we have derived our key principles, which in turn inform our policies and strategies."
New Zealand Skeptics
• "...looking for the best place between 'suckered' gullibility and close-minded cynicism..."
• "...to bring about a progressive society where being 'good without god' is an accepted way to live life."
Coalition for Secular Government, The
• "...advocates government solely based on secular principles of individual rights. The protection of a person's basic rights to life, liberty, property, and the pursuit of happiness -- including freedom of religion and conscience -- requires a strict separation of church and state."
• "...maintained and administered by the Philippine Atheists, a loose community of Filipino atheists, humanists and freethinkers. We came from various internet forums and united only by one thing - atheism."
• "...a society of committed rationalists who have joined together to promote rationalism in Australia."
• "...to promote the ideals and values of Humanism..."
• "No matter how you describe yourself, you should find your beliefs and practices accurately represented in this website."
• "...è l'unica associazione nazionale che rappresenti le ragioni dei cittadini atei e agnostici."
• "...offering an alternative to the religious clubs on campus since 2007..."