This archive contains 64 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
• "...Britain's only distinctively atheist organization. Our sole objective is the advancement of atheism. From this, we have derived our key principles, which in turn inform our policies and strategies."
New Zealand Skeptics
• "...looking for the best place between 'suckered' gullibility and close-minded cynicism..."
• "...to bring about a progressive society where being 'good without god' is an accepted way to live life."
Coalition for Secular Government, The
• "...advocates government solely based on secular principles of individual rights. The protection of a person's basic rights to life, liberty, property, and the pursuit of happiness -- including freedom of religion and conscience -- requires a strict separation of church and state."
• "...maintained and administered by the Philippine Atheists, a loose community of Filipino atheists, humanists and freethinkers. We came from various internet forums and united only by one thing - atheism."
• "... dedicated to serving the atheist community in the Seattle area."
• "...to educate and awaken the people about the menace and unfathomable dangers of all religions..."
• "...to end the relentless misuse of religion and culture to justify the killing, maiming and torture of women as punishment for violating the imposed 'norms' of sexual behaviour."
• "We live in a natural universe with known natural laws..."
• "...seeks to promote science and reason over pseudo-science, blind faith and superstition."