This archive contains 64 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
• "...Britain's only distinctively atheist organization. Our sole objective is the advancement of atheism. From this, we have derived our key principles, which in turn inform our policies and strategies."
New Zealand Skeptics
• "...looking for the best place between 'suckered' gullibility and close-minded cynicism..."
• "...to bring about a progressive society where being 'good without god' is an accepted way to live life."
Coalition for Secular Government, The
• "...advocates government solely based on secular principles of individual rights. The protection of a person's basic rights to life, liberty, property, and the pursuit of happiness -- including freedom of religion and conscience -- requires a strict separation of church and state."
• "...maintained and administered by the Philippine Atheists, a loose community of Filipino atheists, humanists and freethinkers. We came from various internet forums and united only by one thing - atheism."
• "...so that we can benefit emotionally and intellectually through meeting together to expand our awareness and understanding..."
• "...for Atheists, Agnostics and Free-Thinkers."
• "Serving Queensland Humanists from 1968"
• "...promoting atheism as a positive belief system..."
• "The first and only society for Atheists at the University of New South Wales..."