This archive contains 64 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
• "...Britain's only distinctively atheist organization. Our sole objective is the advancement of atheism. From this, we have derived our key principles, which in turn inform our policies and strategies."
New Zealand Skeptics
• "...looking for the best place between 'suckered' gullibility and close-minded cynicism..."
• "...to bring about a progressive society where being 'good without god' is an accepted way to live life."
Coalition for Secular Government, The
• "...advocates government solely based on secular principles of individual rights. The protection of a person's basic rights to life, liberty, property, and the pursuit of happiness -- including freedom of religion and conscience -- requires a strict separation of church and state."
• "...maintained and administered by the Philippine Atheists, a loose community of Filipino atheists, humanists and freethinkers. We came from various internet forums and united only by one thing - atheism."
• "...Ã¨ l'unica associazione nazionale che rappresenti le ragioni dei cittadini atei e agnostici."
• "...to end the relentless misuse of religion and culture to justify the killing, maiming and torture of women as punishment for violating the imposed 'norms' of sexual behaviour."
• "Humanism is an ethical attitude, which is derived from human experience over the millions of years when humans were evolved..."
• "Supporting Humanism in Houston since 1978."
• "Promoting the separation of Church and State..."