This archive contains 64 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
• "...Britain's only distinctively atheist organization. Our sole objective is the advancement of atheism. From this, we have derived our key principles, which in turn inform our policies and strategies."
New Zealand Skeptics
• "...looking for the best place between 'suckered' gullibility and close-minded cynicism..."
• "...to bring about a progressive society where being 'good without god' is an accepted way to live life."
Coalition for Secular Government, The
• "...advocates government solely based on secular principles of individual rights. The protection of a person's basic rights to life, liberty, property, and the pursuit of happiness -- including freedom of religion and conscience -- requires a strict separation of church and state."
• "...maintained and administered by the Philippine Atheists, a loose community of Filipino atheists, humanists and freethinkers. We came from various internet forums and united only by one thing - atheism."
• "...a secular moral community based on a progressive philosophical life-stance and is not simply a negative response to religion. We support, promote and defend the rights and freedoms of the human being as set out in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
• "Humanism is a way of thinking and living which aims to bring out the best in people..."
• "Promoting the separation of Church and State..."
• "...originally founded to campaign for the depiction of their hero, Charles Darwin, on a Bank of England bank note."
• "...so that we can benefit emotionally and intellectually through meeting together to expand our awareness and understanding..."