Death Penalty Information
This archive contains 105 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Keep the Death Penalty out of Maine!
• "The most recent attempt to reintroduce the death penalty was rejected by wide margins in both the House and Senate in May, 1999...."
History of Capital Punishment
• "Some of the available net resources on the history of capital punishment are collected here. If you think something interesting is missing, let me know and I'll check it out..."
Gorilla Convict Publications
• "...the home of recognized prison journalist and gangster chronicler, Seth 'Soul Man' Ferranti, the Gorilla Convict Blog and Gorilla Convict Publications which published Seth's books..."
• "Where is the Justice for me? In 1989 I surrendered myself to the police for crimes I knew I was innocent of in an effort to seek justice..."
• "Illinois, Fall 2002: Governor George Ryan faces shocking findings about flaws in his state's capital punishment system that call his long-held beliefs into question...."
• "The American Civil Liberties Union holds that the death penalty inherently violates the constitutional ban against cruel and unusual punishment and the guarantee of due process of law and the equal protection of the laws...."
• "The web log of Murder Victims' Families for Human Rights..."
• "Currently in the making, the film explores the anatomy of a crime from its beginnings to its consequences."