Death Penalty Information
This archive contains 105 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Keep the Death Penalty out of Maine!
• "The most recent attempt to reintroduce the death penalty was rejected by wide margins in both the House and Senate in May, 1999...."
History of Capital Punishment
• "Some of the available net resources on the history of capital punishment are collected here. If you think something interesting is missing, let me know and I'll check it out..."
Gorilla Convict Publications
• "...the home of recognized prison journalist and gangster chronicler, Seth 'Soul Man' Ferranti, the Gorilla Convict Blog and Gorilla Convict Publications which published Seth's books..."
• "Am 3. Januar 2002 wurde Juan Melendez nach siebzehn Jahren, acht Monaten und einem Tag, die er als Unschuldiger im Todestrakt von Florida verbrachte, aus der Haft entlassen."
• "To disseminate facts and other information related to capital punishment with particular reference to the State of Alabama..."
• "... dedicated to the memory of Michael Toney and the exoneration of his name by the discovery of the Blount's murderers."
• "The only statement I want to make is that I am an innocent man convicted of a crime I did not commit...."
• "It is a theory of justice that emphasizes the repairing of harm caused by unjust behavior. It offers an alternative to Retributive Justice (eye for an eye) by holding offenders accountable..."