This archive contains 805 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
• "Nothing is mutually exclusive. All options are on the table."
Boston Occupier, The
• "...a volunteer-run, independent newspaper and website located in Boston, Massachusetts. We report on the efforts of grassroots activists, politics, policy and local/national news pertaining to the issues raised by the Occupy movement."
Disaccords: An anarchist news blotter following events in Australia & Indonesia
• "By choosing to report an incident here, we make no claims as to the (political) motivations of any actors. We just want to amplify the news of incidents that shatter, however briefly, the myth of consensus and social peace, and show that various forms of resistance are possible - are present - here."
No More Sunsets
• "It really drives me nuts when ancaps talk about how effective self-regulation would be in an ancap society but then they constantly whine how expensive products are because of regulations. They're basically saying that in a future ancap society everyone will be suing the shit out of each other..."
Mutualist Alliance Blog
• "Let's tackle a controversial question: Is mutualism a form of 'market anarchism'? It's a useful sort of question, even though the correct answer is probably 'that depends....'"
• "I originally come out of the Anarchist movement and became really interested in things like eco-anarchism and social ecology more than 15 years ago...."
• "Son esta uniÃ³n federativa libre y la democracia directa las que constituyen la forma de organizaciÃ³n de la mayorÃa de las asociaciones anarquistas actuales, y es la que se deberÃa poner en prÃ¡ctica en la futura estructuraciÃ³n de la sociedad."
• "Histoire du syndicalisme rÃ©volutionnaire et de l'anarcho-syndicalisme..."
• "Con los aÃ±os, nos hemos ido formando tÃ©cnica e ideolÃ³gicamente y hemos conseguido difundir a cientos de miles de personas de todo el mundo artÃculos y pensamientos basados en posturas humanistas y libertarias...."
• "Cual fÃ©rtil tierra en que las ideas y la prÃ¡ctica encuentren sustento y nutrientes, en la que puedan crecer vigorosas y diversas, libres, renovadas, fuertes, vivas...."