This archive contains 805 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
• "Nothing is mutually exclusive. All options are on the table."
Boston Occupier, The
• "...a volunteer-run, independent newspaper and website located in Boston, Massachusetts. We report on the efforts of grassroots activists, politics, policy and local/national news pertaining to the issues raised by the Occupy movement."
Disaccords: An anarchist news blotter following events in Australia & Indonesia
• "By choosing to report an incident here, we make no claims as to the (political) motivations of any actors. We just want to amplify the news of incidents that shatter, however briefly, the myth of consensus and social peace, and show that various forms of resistance are possible - are present - here."
No More Sunsets
• "It really drives me nuts when ancaps talk about how effective self-regulation would be in an ancap society but then they constantly whine how expensive products are because of regulations. They're basically saying that in a future ancap society everyone will be suing the shit out of each other..."
Mutualist Alliance Blog
• "Let's tackle a controversial question: Is mutualism a form of 'market anarchism'? It's a useful sort of question, even though the correct answer is probably 'that depends....'"
• "...reporting on different spheres of exploitation and proletarian struggle around the world."
• "Books, Articles, Audio and Video, Interviews, Bios, Talks, Debates, On Chomsky, Letters..."
• "How to Overthrow the Government..."
• "Metaphysically I think Anarchist World covers the major important areas of self-empowerment better than anywhere else in the world. The only major missing element is the third degree material of working with the collective and with group energy."
• "Easy to read leaflets on issues such as unions and anarchism, Communist Parties and workers liberation, Students and our daily struggle..."