RevoltLink >> Anarchist Information
This archive contains 805 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
• "Nothing is mutually exclusive. All options are on the table."
Boston Occupier, The
• "...a volunteer-run, independent newspaper and website located in Boston, Massachusetts. We report on the efforts of grassroots activists, politics, policy and local/national news pertaining to the issues raised by the Occupy movement."
Disaccords: An anarchist news blotter following events in Australia & Indonesia
• "By choosing to report an incident here, we make no claims as to the (political) motivations of any actors. We just want to amplify the news of incidents that shatter, however briefly, the myth of consensus and social peace, and show that various forms of resistance are possible - are present - here."
No More Sunsets
• "It really drives me nuts when ancaps talk about how effective self-regulation would be in an ancap society but then they constantly whine how expensive products are because of regulations. They're basically saying that in a future ancap society everyone will be suing the shit out of each other..."
Mutualist Alliance Blog
• "Let's tackle a controversial question: Is mutualism a form of 'market anarchism'? It's a useful sort of question, even though the correct answer is probably 'that depends....'"
• "...a political organization and movement aimed to abolish not only the state, but hierarchy, the exploitation of workers, racial and gender inequality and capitalism."
• "We can bring to birth a new world from the ashes of the old..."
• "We invite submissions of writing and artwork related to green anarchy, primitive skills, wildness, the green scare, etc. Discussion and critique of current events is welcomed and encouraged."
• "...any reader is invited to fill in the gaps..."
• "...anarchism is primarily a movement against hierarchy..."
"...covers the many different aspects of creating and living in a non-hierarchical and ecologically classless society was really needed. In our quest for an anarchist society based on mutual aid and voluntary cooperation without the coercion of a ruling elite we have noticed a solid dogmatism that, quite frankly, we are sick of."