This archive contains 805 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
• "Nothing is mutually exclusive. All options are on the table."
Boston Occupier, The
• "...a volunteer-run, independent newspaper and website located in Boston, Massachusetts. We report on the efforts of grassroots activists, politics, policy and local/national news pertaining to the issues raised by the Occupy movement."
Disaccords: An anarchist news blotter following events in Australia & Indonesia
• "By choosing to report an incident here, we make no claims as to the (political) motivations of any actors. We just want to amplify the news of incidents that shatter, however briefly, the myth of consensus and social peace, and show that various forms of resistance are possible - are present - here."
No More Sunsets
• "It really drives me nuts when ancaps talk about how effective self-regulation would be in an ancap society but then they constantly whine how expensive products are because of regulations. They're basically saying that in a future ancap society everyone will be suing the shit out of each other..."
Mutualist Alliance Blog
• "Let's tackle a controversial question: Is mutualism a form of 'market anarchism'? It's a useful sort of question, even though the correct answer is probably 'that depends....'"
• "This is why, as individuals with our actions and solidarity, we will continue with all means possible as anarchist revolutionary insurrectionalists, to express our thoughts and desires..."
• "...selbstverwalteter, kollektiver, autonomer Webspace & mehr..."
• "Hi, I'm a fucked up anarchist, a scummy socialist, and a dirty atheist. And sometimes a musician and sound engineer...."
• "My research interests include (but are not limited to): resistance movements, radical left politics and culture, radical pedagogy, cultural geography, solidarity movements, the labor movement..."
• "En homenaje a todos aquellos que en los años 1936 y 1937 intentaron, en el Suelo Español, hacer realidad su Sueño Libertario..."