This archive contains 805 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
• "Nothing is mutually exclusive. All options are on the table."
Boston Occupier, The
• "...a volunteer-run, independent newspaper and website located in Boston, Massachusetts. We report on the efforts of grassroots activists, politics, policy and local/national news pertaining to the issues raised by the Occupy movement."
Disaccords: An anarchist news blotter following events in Australia & Indonesia
• "By choosing to report an incident here, we make no claims as to the (political) motivations of any actors. We just want to amplify the news of incidents that shatter, however briefly, the myth of consensus and social peace, and show that various forms of resistance are possible - are present - here."
No More Sunsets
• "It really drives me nuts when ancaps talk about how effective self-regulation would be in an ancap society but then they constantly whine how expensive products are because of regulations. They're basically saying that in a future ancap society everyone will be suing the shit out of each other..."
Mutualist Alliance Blog
• "Let's tackle a controversial question: Is mutualism a form of 'market anarchism'? It's a useful sort of question, even though the correct answer is probably 'that depends....'"
• "Charlie is lots of things- feminist, anarchist, working class (origin) and a northerner...Charlie is not a 'woman', an indiscriminate man hater (I just don't like men who are sexist which means most of them), a student, a socialist nor do I live anywhere near London."
• "...a comprehensive guide to zines, independent publishing and DIY culture. Factsheet 5 reviews an abundance of zines, books, blogs, web sites, music and other DIY projects. F5 also includes informative articles on zine culture, independent publishing..."
• "... for the angry wage worker."
• "News from around the world and videos, editorials, creative writing, photography and more. All volunteer staff and writers contribute to this blog...."
• "Anarchism, Asia, Australia, Bluddy orrible office work, Call centres, Class, Communism, Councilism, Historical pamphlets..."