This archive contains 805 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
• "Nothing is mutually exclusive. All options are on the table."
Boston Occupier, The
• "...a volunteer-run, independent newspaper and website located in Boston, Massachusetts. We report on the efforts of grassroots activists, politics, policy and local/national news pertaining to the issues raised by the Occupy movement."
Disaccords: An anarchist news blotter following events in Australia & Indonesia
• "By choosing to report an incident here, we make no claims as to the (political) motivations of any actors. We just want to amplify the news of incidents that shatter, however briefly, the myth of consensus and social peace, and show that various forms of resistance are possible - are present - here."
No More Sunsets
• "It really drives me nuts when ancaps talk about how effective self-regulation would be in an ancap society but then they constantly whine how expensive products are because of regulations. They're basically saying that in a future ancap society everyone will be suing the shit out of each other..."
Mutualist Alliance Blog
• "Let's tackle a controversial question: Is mutualism a form of 'market anarchism'? It's a useful sort of question, even though the correct answer is probably 'that depends....'"
• "Graphic Design for Social Change!"
• "...Somewhere in the world someone is resisting because nothing else is possible......Someone else, somewhere else slightly further from the horror, chooses to listen to the million siren songs that tell us it's all ok really..."
• "This is why, as individuals with our actions and solidarity, we will continue with all means possible as anarchist revolutionary insurrectionalists, to express our thoughts and desires..."
• "...reading circles are at the forefront of making theory a threat again."
• "Social centres have always been a vital part of the infrastructure of radical social movements, and recently in the UK and Ireland struggles in our cities and communities have given energy to a whole network of places...."