This archive contains 805 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
• "Nothing is mutually exclusive. All options are on the table."
Boston Occupier, The
• "...a volunteer-run, independent newspaper and website located in Boston, Massachusetts. We report on the efforts of grassroots activists, politics, policy and local/national news pertaining to the issues raised by the Occupy movement."
Disaccords: An anarchist news blotter following events in Australia & Indonesia
• "By choosing to report an incident here, we make no claims as to the (political) motivations of any actors. We just want to amplify the news of incidents that shatter, however briefly, the myth of consensus and social peace, and show that various forms of resistance are possible - are present - here."
No More Sunsets
• "It really drives me nuts when ancaps talk about how effective self-regulation would be in an ancap society but then they constantly whine how expensive products are because of regulations. They're basically saying that in a future ancap society everyone will be suing the shit out of each other..."
Mutualist Alliance Blog
• "Let's tackle a controversial question: Is mutualism a form of 'market anarchism'? It's a useful sort of question, even though the correct answer is probably 'that depends....'"
• "...an experiment in bringing alternative, radical media to the people of Thurrock. This project is run by a couple of individuals who used to be in the Thurrock group of the Independent Working Class Association...."
• "Este blog, ha sido creado como una herramienta de solidaridad con los -por ahora- 10 compañeros (que en su momento fueron 14) Secuestrados el 14 de Agosto del 2010,por el estado chileno en el margen de la persecución política llamada 'Caso bombas'...."
• "There is an enduring need to instantly abolish all states, governments and authoritarian institutions so that communities based on common values such as freedom, respect, collaboration and solidarity can be formed."
• "Emma Goldman (1869-1940) stands as a major figure in the history of American radicalism and feminism."
• "The compassionate anarchist values his fellow humans on an equal footing, encourages emergent solutions, supports individual empowerment, and seeks to avoid dehumanization and marginalization...."