This archive contains 805 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
• "Nothing is mutually exclusive. All options are on the table."
Boston Occupier, The
• "...a volunteer-run, independent newspaper and website located in Boston, Massachusetts. We report on the efforts of grassroots activists, politics, policy and local/national news pertaining to the issues raised by the Occupy movement."
Disaccords: An anarchist news blotter following events in Australia & Indonesia
• "By choosing to report an incident here, we make no claims as to the (political) motivations of any actors. We just want to amplify the news of incidents that shatter, however briefly, the myth of consensus and social peace, and show that various forms of resistance are possible - are present - here."
No More Sunsets
• "It really drives me nuts when ancaps talk about how effective self-regulation would be in an ancap society but then they constantly whine how expensive products are because of regulations. They're basically saying that in a future ancap society everyone will be suing the shit out of each other..."
Mutualist Alliance Blog
• "Let's tackle a controversial question: Is mutualism a form of 'market anarchism'? It's a useful sort of question, even though the correct answer is probably 'that depends....'"
• "The emancipation of the proletariat is the emancipation of the human race..."
• "Anarchism - It is necessary to state exactly what is, and what is not, meant by anarchy. There are overlapping schools of thought within the history of anarchy which must be identified and evaluated before moving to a theologically, politically, appropriate model of Christian anarchism."
• "I am a radical libertarian that holds to the values of the radical decentralization of the political economy via free markets and political secession. I consider myself anti-capitalist in the sense I believe that the employer-employee relationship is authoritarian..."
• "... for the angry wage worker."
• "Because the state's not gonna smash itself."
"A free space for the expression of resistance through all its forms and colors. Currently our main occupation is sharing and translating the words of resistance, making them more accessible. We always like hearing from people whether it's for collaborating, contributing or just sharing ideas, info, opinions, critique...."