This archive contains 614 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Dirty Dove Infoshop
• "...lending library | free box | sewing machines | workshops | language exchanges | discussions | skillshares | local zines | lounge space | computers | printers | internet..."
International Libertarian Socialist Alliance (ILSA)
• "Libertarian socialism is an umbrella term which encompasses several different socialist tendencies, which although may disagree on certain tactical 'means', do not disagree on 'ends'."
B Channel News (Canada)
• "...a not-for-profit news media collective focused on local events and issues in and around Victoria BC. B Channel News is a collaborative project between writers, editors, videographers, photographers and artists."
TAHRIR International Collective Network
• "...similar objectives: the fight for a free and self-governed society based on tolerance, equality and openness, the society in which the social side is placed above the mercantile. It is those common goals which make a fear for the ruling and that is why they generate artificially the conflict of civilizations."
• "Across a variety of issues, topics and areas where non-hierarchical and autonomous practices have been crucial in helping create and sustain positive change, the workshops will create a different forum than meetings, with a more practical and participatory feel...."
• "...является достижение бесклассового и безгосударственного общества в виде всеобщего общественного самоуправления и личной автономии, где свобода развития каждого является залогом свободного развития всех (либертарного коммунизма)."
• "The most important principle governing Indymedia is its independence, having no connection with any political party or organisation, or company/ agency. This policy ensured that any news or information it publishes is free of political interest..."
• "...a non-profit distro located in Sweden which was founded with the aim to distribute and make anarchist literature available."
• "...the original Copwatch group. We began in 1990 on Telegraph Ave. as an all-volunteer organization dedicated to monitoring police actions and non-violently asserting our rights."