This archive contains 181 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Philly Labor (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA)
• "Labor Blog: Movements begin with the telling of untold stories."
Union Labor Directory: The Official Directory of Labor Unions and Prevailing Wage Guide
• "Organized labor, like many other organizations, was created out of a need for working people whereby, all crafts could meet and be represented as a whole, with the objectives of concentrating and exercising their efforts for their mutual benefit with the knowledge of 'an injury to one is an injury to all'."
America's Union Community
• "...for members, families, friends, and leading business services..."
Pioneer Valley Union News (PVUN)
• "Unions are all about workers joining together to improve their jobs. The U.S. Government gives workers the right to form or join a labor union of their choosing in order to improve their working conditions. Each year, hundreds of thousands of workers successfully organize a union where they work...."
• "This is an informal blog by TUC staff about policy issues that are in the news, or ought to be...."
• "Maybe we can quit that second job to be at more school concerts and basketball games. And maybe we can create a new American Dream to ensure our kids never have to face the same struggles we did."
• "...to give unions big and small the ability to create a network of websites that can share content, are pre-configured to serve the specific online communication needs of labor unions, and can provide the opportunity to build identity and marketshare."
• "Helping workers to know better what they already know and the conversion of this new knowledge and political consciousness into collective action are fundamental to building solidarity and working class power...."
• "An online rail labor community..."