This archive contains 181 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Philly Labor (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA)
• "Labor Blog: Movements begin with the telling of untold stories."
Union Labor Directory: The Official Directory of Labor Unions and Prevailing Wage Guide
• "Organized labor, like many other organizations, was created out of a need for working people whereby, all crafts could meet and be represented as a whole, with the objectives of concentrating and exercising their efforts for their mutual benefit with the knowledge of 'an injury to one is an injury to all'."
America's Union Community
• "...for members, families, friends, and leading business services..."
Pioneer Valley Union News (PVUN)
• "Unions are all about workers joining together to improve their jobs. The U.S. Government gives workers the right to form or join a labor union of their choosing in order to improve their working conditions. Each year, hundreds of thousands of workers successfully organize a union where they work...."
• "...provides legal services primarily to unions, individuals and jointly administered trusts in the areas of labor relations law, employment law and the law of employee benefits."
• "IT'S YOUR RIGHT to form a union and bargain for increased wages, improved benefits, better working conditions, security and protection...."
• "...the latest development in a long-term communications partnership between the Labor Education Service, University of Minnesota, and the working people of the state and their labor organizations."
• "Ethical employers should not have to face competitors who violate laws and basic decency. This site seeks to have all work honor justice and respect the laborer and employer."
• "This is a forum for FedEx employee's to communicate and educate each other, on the importance of becoming a Union company. This forum is open to any FedEx employee who is interested in working towards a secure future and for our Unionized brothers and sisters..."