RevoltLink >> Unionist Organizations
This archive contains 414 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Arnold M. Dublin Labor Education Center (Massachusetts, USA)
• "...founded in 1975 by leaders in the labor movement, the community and the university. The Center's Advisory Board represents a wide constituency in developing..."
International Longshoremen's Association (ILA, AFL-CIO)
• "...the largest union of maritime workers in North America, representing upwards of 65,000 longshoremen on the Atlantic and Gulf Coasts, Great Lakes, major U.S. rivers, Puerto Rico and Eastern Canada."
Unite Here! - Local 8
• "...represents about 4,000 workers in the hospitality industries of Washington State. Local 8 members work in hotels, restaurants, food service, and airport concessions. They include room cleaners, cooks, bartenders, bellmen, food and beverage servers, bussers, and dishwashers."
Inlandboatmen's Union, The: Marine Division of the ILWU (IBU)
• "Union workers enjoy higher pay and better benefits. Union workers have job security and a contract making their employer the best they can be! The Inlandboatmen's Union wants to help you build a union at your company...."
New York State - Public Employees Federation (PEF) (AFL-CIO) (New York, USA)
• "Our Vision...That all PEF members believe their union is superior in representing them, that it strives to involve every member in organized union activities to achieve their workplace objectives, and that our union's resources will be dedicated to dramatically increasing PEF's influence..."
• "...the labor union representing technicians, artisans and craftspersons in the entertainment industry, including live theatre, motion picture and television production, and trade shows."
• "We are asking you to Please adhere to all Metro RULES & SOP's while operating Metro buses. Don't give them anything to call you in for...."
• "Personal Leave Days, Personal Leave Days (Letter of Understanding), Off Day Agreement, Off Shift Agreement, Engineer Training Program, Extra Board Agreement..."
• "...the umbrella organization of Minneapolis area local unions and includes 121 affiliated unions. Affiliated with the AFL-CIO, the Minneapolis RLF's mission is to organize in the community for social and economic justice for all working people."
• "... an independent national union, prior to merging with the Utility Workers Union of America, AFL-CIO in 2000."