This archive contains 414 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Arnold M. Dublin Labor Education Center (Massachusetts, USA)
• "...founded in 1975 by leaders in the labor movement, the community and the university. The Center's Advisory Board represents a wide constituency in developing..."
International Longshoremen's Association (ILA, AFL-CIO)
• "...the largest union of maritime workers in North America, representing upwards of 65,000 longshoremen on the Atlantic and Gulf Coasts, Great Lakes, major U.S. rivers, Puerto Rico and Eastern Canada."
Unite Here! - Local 8
• "...represents about 4,000 workers in the hospitality industries of Washington State. Local 8 members work in hotels, restaurants, food service, and airport concessions. They include room cleaners, cooks, bartenders, bellmen, food and beverage servers, bussers, and dishwashers."
Inlandboatmen's Union, The: Marine Division of the ILWU (IBU)
• "Union workers enjoy higher pay and better benefits. Union workers have job security and a contract making their employer the best they can be! The Inlandboatmen's Union wants to help you build a union at your company...."
New York State - Public Employees Federation (PEF) (AFL-CIO) (New York, USA)
• "Our Vision...That all PEF members believe their union is superior in representing them, that it strives to involve every member in organized union activities to achieve their workplace objectives, and that our union's resources will be dedicated to dramatically increasing PEF's influence..."
• "...the largest union and professional association of registered nurses and health professionals in the state..."
• "We are a labor union that proudly celebrates over 100 years of service, both on and off the job, to thousands of workers and their families...."
• "Local Agreements: Baltimore, MD; Cincinnati, OH; Connellsville, PA..."
• "...consist of members from British Airways (Flytele/BA), Southwest Airlines, United Airlines and U.S. Airways and is part of Districts 141 and 142 of the Transportation Territory of the IAM and is a member in good-standing of the North Florida Central Labor Council and the Florida AFL-CIO."
• "...a national union representing approximately 110,000 blue and white collar government workers across the United States. Ratifying its constitution on September 20, 1917, NFFE is the oldest union representing federal employees."