This archive contains 414 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Arnold M. Dublin Labor Education Center (Massachusetts, USA)
• "...founded in 1975 by leaders in the labor movement, the community and the university. The Center's Advisory Board represents a wide constituency in developing..."
International Longshoremen's Association (ILA, AFL-CIO)
• "...the largest union of maritime workers in North America, representing upwards of 65,000 longshoremen on the Atlantic and Gulf Coasts, Great Lakes, major U.S. rivers, Puerto Rico and Eastern Canada."
Unite Here! - Local 8
• "...represents about 4,000 workers in the hospitality industries of Washington State. Local 8 members work in hotels, restaurants, food service, and airport concessions. They include room cleaners, cooks, bartenders, bellmen, food and beverage servers, bussers, and dishwashers."
Inlandboatmen's Union, The: Marine Division of the ILWU (IBU)
• "Union workers enjoy higher pay and better benefits. Union workers have job security and a contract making their employer the best they can be! The Inlandboatmen's Union wants to help you build a union at your company...."
New York State - Public Employees Federation (PEF) (AFL-CIO) (New York, USA)
• "Our Vision...That all PEF members believe their union is superior in representing them, that it strives to involve every member in organized union activities to achieve their workplace objectives, and that our union's resources will be dedicated to dramatically increasing PEF's influence..."
• "Representing the interests of approximately 120,000 members across the country, the Australian Services Union - better known as the ASU - is one of the largest trade unions in Australia...."
• "...the statewide affiliate of the American Federation of Teachers. The CFT represents faculty and other school employees in public and private schools and colleges, from early childhood through higher education."
• "Divided We Beg... United We Bargain!"
• "...the AWU has been standing strong and smart with our members in a diverse range of industries and work sites from one end of Queensland to the other. Some of the industries that we cover include health, retail, hospitality, construction, sugar, mining, shearing and horse racing."
• "We work to promote the union label. When you see a union label -- whether it is on a product, on a union shop or union store placard in a place of business, or on a union button worn by a worker - it signifies quality goods and services...."