This archive contains 414 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Arnold M. Dublin Labor Education Center (Massachusetts, USA)
• "...founded in 1975 by leaders in the labor movement, the community and the university. The Center's Advisory Board represents a wide constituency in developing..."
International Longshoremen's Association (ILA, AFL-CIO)
• "...the largest union of maritime workers in North America, representing upwards of 65,000 longshoremen on the Atlantic and Gulf Coasts, Great Lakes, major U.S. rivers, Puerto Rico and Eastern Canada."
Unite Here! - Local 8
• "...represents about 4,000 workers in the hospitality industries of Washington State. Local 8 members work in hotels, restaurants, food service, and airport concessions. They include room cleaners, cooks, bartenders, bellmen, food and beverage servers, bussers, and dishwashers."
Inlandboatmen's Union, The: Marine Division of the ILWU (IBU)
• "Union workers enjoy higher pay and better benefits. Union workers have job security and a contract making their employer the best they can be! The Inlandboatmen's Union wants to help you build a union at your company...."
New York State - Public Employees Federation (PEF) (AFL-CIO) (New York, USA)
• "Our Vision...That all PEF members believe their union is superior in representing them, that it strives to involve every member in organized union activities to achieve their workplace objectives, and that our union's resources will be dedicated to dramatically increasing PEF's influence..."
• "...organization dedicated to protecting and strengthening the rights and conditions of working people and their families."
• "Those members who have questions about, or wish to contribute to Local 1168 but cannot attend the monthly meetings you can email any of the Local Officers...."
• "The USA's Independent, Rank-and-File Union"
• "...to represent the industrial,technical and professional needs of Australian Air Traffic controllers and Air Traffic Control support staff."
• "...chartered in Monroe, LA on August 1 1969. Local 1545 was formed when local c-499 and local t-222 were consolidated."
"...the largest airline pilot union in the world and represents more than 53,000 pilots at 37 U.S. and Canadian airlines. Founded in 1931, the Association is chartered by the AFL-CIO and the Canadian Labour Congress. Known internationally as US-ALPA, it is a member of the International Federation of Air Line Pilot Associations."