This archive contains 414 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Arnold M. Dublin Labor Education Center (Massachusetts, USA)
• "...founded in 1975 by leaders in the labor movement, the community and the university. The Center's Advisory Board represents a wide constituency in developing..."
International Longshoremen's Association (ILA, AFL-CIO)
• "...the largest union of maritime workers in North America, representing upwards of 65,000 longshoremen on the Atlantic and Gulf Coasts, Great Lakes, major U.S. rivers, Puerto Rico and Eastern Canada."
Unite Here! - Local 8
• "...represents about 4,000 workers in the hospitality industries of Washington State. Local 8 members work in hotels, restaurants, food service, and airport concessions. They include room cleaners, cooks, bartenders, bellmen, food and beverage servers, bussers, and dishwashers."
Inlandboatmen's Union, The: Marine Division of the ILWU (IBU)
• "Union workers enjoy higher pay and better benefits. Union workers have job security and a contract making their employer the best they can be! The Inlandboatmen's Union wants to help you build a union at your company...."
New York State - Public Employees Federation (PEF) (AFL-CIO) (New York, USA)
• "Our Vision...That all PEF members believe their union is superior in representing them, that it strives to involve every member in organized union activities to achieve their workplace objectives, and that our union's resources will be dedicated to dramatically increasing PEF's influence..."
• "As the need for a trade union approach to be applied to relations between public employees on one hand and their employers and managers on the other hand..."
• "Most of us work for the City of New York, in dozens of Mayoral agencies and at the Health and Hospitals Corporation...."
• "It bring workers together regardless of gender, age religion and ethnicity in pursuit of commons aims of a free and democratic Iraq..."
• "... the only Federally Chartered Railroad Retiree Organization in the industry having for its sole purpose the promotion, protection and preservation of our railroad retirement pension system."
• "... the world's largest labor union organized by flight attendants for flight attendants. AFA represents over 55,000 flight attendants at 20 airlines..."