This archive contains 176 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
• "Socialism in welcoming organic solidarity becomes multi-tendency and has open and free debates of the peoples' views, far from any sort of centralization..."
Progressive Labor Party (PLP)
• "Progressive Labor Party (PLP) fights to destroy capitalism and the dictatorship of the capitalist class. We organize workers, soldiers and youth into a revolutionary movement for communism."
ÐšoÐ¼Ð¼ÑƒÐ½Ð¸cÑ‚Ð¸Ñ‡ecÐºaÑ Ð¿apÑ‚Ð¸Ñ PoccÐ¸Ð¹cÐºoÐ¹ Ð¤eÐ´epaÑ†Ð¸Ð¸ (KPRF) (Russia)
• "...Ð²eÐ»a Ð±ecÐºoÐ¼Ð¿poÐ¼Ð¸ccÐ½ÑƒÑŽ Ð±opÑŒÐ±Ñƒ Ð¿poÑ‚Ð¸Ð² pecÑ‚aÐ²paÑ†Ð¸Ð¸ ÐºaÐ¿Ð¸Ñ‚aÐ»Ð¸Ð·Ð¼a, paÐ·pÑƒÑˆeÐ½Ð¸Ñ CoÑŽÐ·a CCP Ð¸ ÑƒÐ½Ð¸Ñ‡Ñ‚oÐ¶eÐ½Ð¸Ñ CoÐ²eÑ‚cÐºoÐ¹ Ð²Ð»acÑ‚Ð¸. ÐšÐŸPÐ¤ Ð²Ñ‹cÑ‚ÑƒÐ¿aeÑ‚ eÐ´Ð¸Ð½cÑ‚Ð²eÐ½Ð½oÐ¹ Ð¿oÐ»Ð¸Ñ‚Ð¸Ñ‡ecÐºoÐ¹ opÐ³aÐ½Ð¸Ð·aÑ†Ð¸eÐ¹, Ð¿ocÐ»eÐ´oÐ²aÑ‚eÐ»ÑŒÐ½o oÑ‚cÑ‚aÐ¸Ð²aÑŽÑ‰eÐ¹ Ð¿paÐ²a Ð»ÑŽÐ´eÐ¹ Ð½aÑ‘Ð¼Ð½oÐ³o Ñ‚pÑƒÐ´a Ð¸ Ð½aÑ†Ð¸oÐ½aÐ»ÑŒÐ½o-Ð³ocÑƒÐ´apcÑ‚Ð²eÐ½Ð½Ñ‹e Ð¸Ð½Ñ‚epecÑ‹. Ñ‚paÑ‚eÐ³Ð¸Ñ‡ecÐºaÑ Ñ†eÐ»ÑŒ Ð¿apÑ‚Ð¸Ð¸ - Ð¿ocÑ‚poeÐ½Ð¸e Ð² PoccÐ¸Ð¸..."
Communist Party of Canada (Marxist-Leninist) (CPC(M-L))
• "The program of CPC(M-L): Stop Paying the Rich; Increase Funding for Social Programs!, was first issued at the time of the 1997 federal election. It is a pro-social program to realize the Historic Initiative which the Party launched on January 1, 1995..."
Arbejderpartiet Kommunisterne (APK) (Denmark)
• "Vi har stiftet Arbejderpartiet Kommunisterne. Vi er fast besluttede pÃ¥ at bygge til op til at blive det kommunistiske parti for det 21. Ã¥rhundrede. Arbejderklassens kommunistiske parti. Det socialistiske Danmarks kommunistiske parti."
• "...in harmony with the Bolivarian movement, champions national sovereignty without U.S. inspired interference, commitment to indigenous rights, Freedom for the Palestinians, Freedom for the Cuban Five, and equal rights and opportunity for poor people."
• "We fight for the centralized class-struggle of the world proletariat against centralized class-struggle of the world bourgeoisie!"
• "Statements issued by the CPGB-ML can be found here..."
• "To actively support the struggle against predatory foreign capital, Indian monopoly capital and the feudal and semifeudal landlordism, and for the nationalisation of all key industries and for carrying out radical land reforms, assuring land to the tiller."
• "One of the issues under discussion in the fourth plenum of the central committee of the Communist (Maoist) Party of Afghanistan was the discussion concerning the political line of the Revolutionary Communist Party's (RCP) new manifesto..."