This archive contains 176 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
• "Socialism in welcoming organic solidarity becomes multi-tendency and has open and free debates of the peoples' views, far from any sort of centralization..."
Progressive Labor Party (PLP)
• "Progressive Labor Party (PLP) fights to destroy capitalism and the dictatorship of the capitalist class. We organize workers, soldiers and youth into a revolutionary movement for communism."
Кoммуниcтичecкaя пapтия Poccийcкoй Фeдepaции (KPRF) (Russia)
• "...вeлa бecкoмпpoмиccную бopьбу пpoтив pecтaвpaции кaпитaлизмa, paзpушeния Coюзa CCP и уничтoжeния Coвeтcкoй влacти. КПPФ выcтупaeт eдинcтвeннoй пoлитичecкoй opгaнизaциeй, пocлeдoвaтeльнo oтcтaивaющeй пpaвa людeй нaёмнoгo тpудa и нaциoнaльнo-гocудapcтвeнныe интepecы. тpaтeгичecкaя цeль пapтии - пocтpoeниe в Poccии..."
Communist Party of Canada (Marxist-Leninist) (CPC(M-L))
• "The program of CPC(M-L): Stop Paying the Rich; Increase Funding for Social Programs!, was first issued at the time of the 1997 federal election. It is a pro-social program to realize the Historic Initiative which the Party launched on January 1, 1995..."
Arbejderpartiet Kommunisterne (APK) (Denmark)
• "Vi har stiftet Arbejderpartiet Kommunisterne. Vi er fast besluttede på at bygge til op til at blive det kommunistiske parti for det 21. århundrede. Arbejderklassens kommunistiske parti. Det socialistiske Danmarks kommunistiske parti."
• "...a group of revolutionary socialists in Australia active in many cities and university campuses."
• "For Workers Revolution! For an International Planned Socialist Economy!"
• "...we represent students and youth from poor working class backgrounds and acknowledge that youth unemployment is both a local and global challenge."
• "The convention was infused with excitement, energy and the spirit of Occupy Wall Street(OWS)...."
• "We want a world free from oppression of groups by groups and people by people. We want a world without imperialism, capitalism, patriarchy, national oppression, youth oppression or the state. We want a world based on egalitarianism and mutuality...."