RevoltLink >> Socialist Organizations
This archive contains 176 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
• "Socialism in welcoming organic solidarity becomes multi-tendency and has open and free debates of the peoples' views, far from any sort of centralization..."
Progressive Labor Party (PLP)
• "Progressive Labor Party (PLP) fights to destroy capitalism and the dictatorship of the capitalist class. We organize workers, soldiers and youth into a revolutionary movement for communism."
Кoммуниcтичecкaя пapтия Poccийcкoй Фeдepaции (KPRF) (Russia)
• "...вeлa бecкoмпpoмиccную бopьбу пpoтив pecтaвpaции кaпитaлизмa, paзpушeния Coюзa CCP и уничтoжeния Coвeтcкoй влacти. КПPФ выcтупaeт eдинcтвeннoй пoлитичecкoй opгaнизaциeй, пocлeдoвaтeльнo oтcтaивaющeй пpaвa людeй нaёмнoгo тpудa и нaциoнaльнo-гocудapcтвeнныe интepecы. тpaтeгичecкaя цeль пapтии - пocтpoeниe в Poccии..."
Communist Party of Canada (Marxist-Leninist) (CPC(M-L))
• "The program of CPC(M-L): Stop Paying the Rich; Increase Funding for Social Programs!, was first issued at the time of the 1997 federal election. It is a pro-social program to realize the Historic Initiative which the Party launched on January 1, 1995..."
Arbejderpartiet Kommunisterne (APK) (Denmark)
• "Vi har stiftet Arbejderpartiet Kommunisterne. Vi er fast besluttede på at bygge til op til at blive det kommunistiske parti for det 21. århundrede. Arbejderklassens kommunistiske parti. Det socialistiske Danmarks kommunistiske parti."
• "...a state party organization of the Socialist Party USA. The party's official publication is The Socialist which is also available in an online edition, The Socialist Webzine."
• "An end to the rule of profit."
• "...fights to improve the lives of working people and their families by focusing our government on things that make our jobs better, provide security for our families and prosperity for our communities."
• "Statements issued by the CPGB-ML can be found here..."
• "...an organization of revolutionaries working to bring about social change in a conscious, progressive direction. We understand the connection between working for democratic reforms and improvements in living standards today..."