RevoltLink >> Socialist Organizations
This archive contains 176 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
• "Socialism in welcoming organic solidarity becomes multi-tendency and has open and free debates of the peoples' views, far from any sort of centralization..."
Progressive Labor Party (PLP)
• "Progressive Labor Party (PLP) fights to destroy capitalism and the dictatorship of the capitalist class. We organize workers, soldiers and youth into a revolutionary movement for communism."
Кoммуниcтичecкaя пapтия Poccийcкoй Фeдepaции (KPRF) (Russia)
• "...вeлa бecкoмпpoмиccную бopьбу пpoтив pecтaвpaции кaпитaлизмa, paзpушeния Coюзa CCP и уничтoжeния Coвeтcкoй влacти. КПPФ выcтупaeт eдинcтвeннoй пoлитичecкoй opгaнизaциeй, пocлeдoвaтeльнo oтcтaивaющeй пpaвa людeй нaёмнoгo тpудa и нaциoнaльнo-гocудapcтвeнныe интepecы. тpaтeгичecкaя цeль пapтии - пocтpoeниe в Poccии..."
Communist Party of Canada (Marxist-Leninist) (CPC(M-L))
• "The program of CPC(M-L): Stop Paying the Rich; Increase Funding for Social Programs!, was first issued at the time of the 1997 federal election. It is a pro-social program to realize the Historic Initiative which the Party launched on January 1, 1995..."
Arbejderpartiet Kommunisterne (APK) (Denmark)
• "Vi har stiftet Arbejderpartiet Kommunisterne. Vi er fast besluttede på at bygge til op til at blive det kommunistiske parti for det 21. århundrede. Arbejderklassens kommunistiske parti. Det socialistiske Danmarks kommunistiske parti."
• "...an all Ireland party organised throughout the South of Ireland and Northern Ireland. We have been active since the early 1970s, previously known as Militant and Militant Labour we became the Socialist Party in 1997."
• "...an organization of revolutionaries working to bring about social change in a conscious, progressive direction. We understand the connection between working for democratic reforms and improvements in living standards today..."
• "The streets of the US Midwest are filling up with people responding to the austerity measures brought on by capitalism and capitalist politicians and in the streets of Europe, North Africa, the Middle East to authoritarian regimes supported by US imperialism..."
• "We see the potential for a different world, based on real democratic control over the major decisions that affect people's everyday lives...."
• "...the way for human society to progress - or even to survive - is for capitalism to be destroyed. The British ruling class will never allow the system which maintains its domination to be wished or voted away..."