RevoltLink >> Progressive Organizations
This archive contains 467 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Treasure City Thrift: Solidarity Not Charity
• "...we throw away as little as possible, we partner with Ecology Action to recycle whatever we can, and we give away unsold items each month at the Really Really Free Market."
Electronic Frontiers Australia (EFA)
• "The Australian Federal Government is pushing forward with a plan to force Internet Service Providers (ISPs) to censor the Internet for all Australians. This plan to filter the Internet will not protect children from inappropriate material."
LAMB's Basket (Richmond, Virginia, USA)
• "...aims to provide food to the needy families of Henrico County. Our patrons are referred to us by area churches, the Central Virginia Food Bank, Catholic Charities, Henrico County Social Services, the United Way, and other organizations."
George Cedric Metcalf Charitable Foundation, The
• "The goal of the George Cedric Metcalf Charitable Foundation is to enhance the effectiveness of people and organizations working together to help Canadians imagine and build a just, healthy, and creative society."
• "Out of the campaign came the first Spokane Alliance for the Common Good: Sustainable Jobs, Health Care, Youth/Education and Diversity/Human Rights...."
• "...interested in the promotion of Human Rights throughout Europe and beyond."
• "...preserves the intensifying force of the word 'DAMN.'"
• "...una red internacional de centros de investigación destinada a apoyar los proyectos emergentes de la convergencia internacional de los movimientos sociales y otros actores de la sociedad civil de base."
• "...promoting, advocating, and revitalizing the Chinatown/International District and other Asian and Pacific Islander communities in the Puget Sound area for the benefit of low-and moderate-income residents and community business owners."
"...fonda le sue radici nel percorso del movimento planetario che ha attraversato in termini conflittuali e progettuali, l'epoca della grande espansione della globalizzazione neoliberista, oggi definitivamente tramontata anche grazie a quelle straordinarie lotte, con l'avvento della crisi globale capitalistica."