RevoltLink Economic Struggle Progressive Organizations
This archive contains 467 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Treasure City Thrift: Solidarity Not Charity
• "...we throw away as little as possible, we partner with Ecology Action to recycle whatever we can, and we give away unsold items each month at the Really Really Free Market."
Electronic Frontiers Australia (EFA)
• "The Australian Federal Government is pushing forward with a plan to force Internet Service Providers (ISPs) to censor the Internet for all Australians. This plan to filter the Internet will not protect children from inappropriate material."
LAMB's Basket (Richmond, Virginia, USA)
• "...aims to provide food to the needy families of Henrico County. Our patrons are referred to us by area churches, the Central Virginia Food Bank, Catholic Charities, Henrico County Social Services, the United Way, and other organizations."
George Cedric Metcalf Charitable Foundation, The
• "The goal of the George Cedric Metcalf Charitable Foundation is to enhance the effectiveness of people and organizations working together to help Canadians imagine and build a just, healthy, and creative society."
• "...a non-profit organization dedicated to research, education, advocacy, and other action in the public interest. Located in the Student Union Building of the University of Victoria..."
• "...a vision of the world where people organise to emancipate themselves from all forms of oppression, recognise their social responsibilities, respect each other's differences, and realise their full potential."
• "...to address the needs of low-wealth households and has provided emergency and sustained support to thousands of families..."
• "...to Defend Public Education educates, organizes and mobilizes educators, parents, students and our communities against the corporate and government policies that underfund, undermine and privatize our public school system."
• "...a social enterprise with a mission to catalyze social innovation in Toronto and around the world. We believe that society is facing unprecedented economic, environmental, social and cultural challenges."
"Certified Fairtrade benefits marginalized producers and workers in the Global South in four critical ways. First, it provides producers with guaranteed prices that are higher than conventional world market prices..."
"Our purpose is to promote and support recovery through advocacy and education to eliminate stigma and discrimination...."
"... a direct-action anti-poverty organization based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. We mount campaigns against regressive government policies as they affect poor and working people."
"Since 1971, Hopelink has served homeless and low income families, children, seniors and people with disabilities. Hopelink's mission is to promote self-sufficiency for all members of our community; we help people make lasting change."