RevoltLink >> Progressive Organizations
This archive contains 467 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Treasure City Thrift: Solidarity Not Charity
• "...we throw away as little as possible, we partner with Ecology Action to recycle whatever we can, and we give away unsold items each month at the Really Really Free Market."
Electronic Frontiers Australia (EFA)
• "The Australian Federal Government is pushing forward with a plan to force Internet Service Providers (ISPs) to censor the Internet for all Australians. This plan to filter the Internet will not protect children from inappropriate material."
LAMB's Basket (Richmond, Virginia, USA)
• "...aims to provide food to the needy families of Henrico County. Our patrons are referred to us by area churches, the Central Virginia Food Bank, Catholic Charities, Henrico County Social Services, the United Way, and other organizations."
George Cedric Metcalf Charitable Foundation, The
• "The goal of the George Cedric Metcalf Charitable Foundation is to enhance the effectiveness of people and organizations working together to help Canadians imagine and build a just, healthy, and creative society."
• "We believe certain basic rights are intrinsic parts of American citizenship and transcend age or status limits...."
• "...the state's leading progressive advocacy and research organization. Our mission is to end poverty in North Carolina by ensuring that every household has access to the resources, services and fair treatment it needs to achieve economic security."
• "Each spring Left Forum convenes the largest gathering in North America of the US and international Left. Continuing a tradition begun in the 1960s, we bring together intellectuals and organizers to share perspectives, strategies, experience and vision...."
• "We seek a world free of war and the threat of war... We seek a society with equity and justice for all... We seek a community where every person's potential may be fulfilled..."
• "We shine a light on the human face of sentencing, advocate for state and federal sentencing reform, and mobilize thousands of individuals and families whose lives are adversely affected by unjust sentences...."