This archive contains 467 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Treasure City Thrift: Solidarity Not Charity
• "...we throw away as little as possible, we partner with Ecology Action to recycle whatever we can, and we give away unsold items each month at the Really Really Free Market."
Electronic Frontiers Australia (EFA)
• "The Australian Federal Government is pushing forward with a plan to force Internet Service Providers (ISPs) to censor the Internet for all Australians. This plan to filter the Internet will not protect children from inappropriate material."
LAMB's Basket (Richmond, Virginia, USA)
• "...aims to provide food to the needy families of Henrico County. Our patrons are referred to us by area churches, the Central Virginia Food Bank, Catholic Charities, Henrico County Social Services, the United Way, and other organizations."
George Cedric Metcalf Charitable Foundation, The
• "The goal of the George Cedric Metcalf Charitable Foundation is to enhance the effectiveness of people and organizations working together to help Canadians imagine and build a just, healthy, and creative society."
• "To address the widespread lack of access to basic health care, Community Health Centers serve 20 million people at more than 7,000 sites located throughout all 50 states and U.S. territories."
• "For thirty years it was an activist art organization and business devoted to using art in support of organizing, education and movement building...."
• "...liberates slaves around the world, helps them rebuild their lives and researches real world solutions to eradicate slavery forever."
• "...a nonpartisan group of North Plainfield residents intent on empowering free and equal citizens to solve local problems through open public discussion and use of our democratic right to self-governance."
• "...an association of organizations that conduct research on democracy, democratization, and related topics in comparative government and international affairs."