RevoltLink >> Environmentalist Information
This archive contains 294 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
• "At Greenvolved, we're excited to suggest a solution. Let's make people and corporations work together for our environment through a fresh and modern platform."
Turn to Tap
• "And because clean drinking water is so basic to our lives, these issues and concerns affect everyone and should be relatively easy to address. So on impulse, I made the decision to dedicate a significant portion of my time and my own money to helping people better understand the consequences of drinking bottled water."
Deep Green Resistance News Service, The
• "...an educational wing of the DGR movement, dedicated to broadcasting news related to our current ecological and social predicament, and working to encourage strategic resistance against the forces underlying it."
Sonoran Desert Resistance
• "A collection of resistance related quotes, art and poetry, mostly focused on the Deep Green Resistance."
Challenging Civilization: A Primitivist Critique
• "A blog exploring and advancing the primitivist critique of civilisation...."
• "...the pursuit of ways of life running counter to the development of technology, its alienating antecedents, and the ensemble of changes wrought by both. This site is an exploration into primitivist theory, as well as various works that contribute to an understanding of the tendency."
• "This website is not for any organization or nonprofit. We will not be raising money or asking for donations. It is for advocates of Nevada to share information or just learn about the conservation issues concerning our beautiful state...."
• "This website is dedicated to Judi Bari. Judi was a renowned environmental, labor and social justice leader. She organized nonviolent protests against destructive corporate logging of the redwood forests. She died of breast cancer on March 2, 1997."
• "...concerned with all aspects of the evolution of space and spatial arrangement, from the environment and nature through planning and policy to theory and design."
• "The Online Environmental Community..."
"We expose the impact of over-consumption, frenzied accumulation of 'things' and of the damage we cause to the environment because of this way of living. It is our hope to be part of a movement that changes the relationship between business and the environment and between human and living systems so as to create a m ore just and sustainable world."