This archive contains 294 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
• "At Greenvolved, we're excited to suggest a solution. Let's make people and corporations work together for our environment through a fresh and modern platform."
Turn to Tap
• "And because clean drinking water is so basic to our lives, these issues and concerns affect everyone and should be relatively easy to address. So on impulse, I made the decision to dedicate a significant portion of my time and my own money to helping people better understand the consequences of drinking bottled water."
Deep Green Resistance News Service, The
• "...an educational wing of the DGR movement, dedicated to broadcasting news related to our current ecological and social predicament, and working to encourage strategic resistance against the forces underlying it."
Sonoran Desert Resistance
• "A collection of resistance related quotes, art and poetry, mostly focused on the Deep Green Resistance."
Challenging Civilization: A Primitivist Critique
• "A blog exploring and advancing the primitivist critique of civilisation...."
• "Dr. Ralph Maughan is a specialist in natural resource and environmental policies and politics. He is not a biologist. He was born, raised and has lived in Utah and Idaho his entire life. He has many years experience in Western public land and environmental issues...."
• "...the last large unprotected ancient redwood ecosystem left in the U.S. when Texas corporate raider Charles Hurwitz took over Pacific Lumber Company, raiding the company's pension plan, selling off its assets, and doubling the logging in the forest so he could pay back his junk bonds debt."
• "...a free question and answer site where anyone can ask, answer and learn about environmental issues. All of the questions and answers on GreenAnswers are created by members of the community."
• "'Why Look at Animals?', all over creation, American Forests, animals, Anthropomorphi, apocalypse..."
• "...a commentary site on climate science by working climate scientists for the interested public and journalists. We aim to provide a quick response to developing stories and provide the context sometimes missing in mainstream commentary."