This archive contains 294 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
• "At Greenvolved, we're excited to suggest a solution. Let's make people and corporations work together for our environment through a fresh and modern platform."
Turn to Tap
• "And because clean drinking water is so basic to our lives, these issues and concerns affect everyone and should be relatively easy to address. So on impulse, I made the decision to dedicate a significant portion of my time and my own money to helping people better understand the consequences of drinking bottled water."
Deep Green Resistance News Service, The
• "...an educational wing of the DGR movement, dedicated to broadcasting news related to our current ecological and social predicament, and working to encourage strategic resistance against the forces underlying it."
Sonoran Desert Resistance
• "A collection of resistance related quotes, art and poetry, mostly focused on the Deep Green Resistance."
Challenging Civilization: A Primitivist Critique
• "A blog exploring and advancing the primitivist critique of civilisation...."
• "What is happening? Apart from global warming, apart from a weak dollar and high oil prices, apart from our energy, food, water, economic, and personal crises, why are we so grumpy? Where is the connection that sustains our life force? Are we losing our ability to live in peace with ourselves and care for living things?"
• "Climate change, ecology, nature, environment, eco-friendly politics, non-profit projects, human rights, preservation, wildlife...all that we care about."
• "... chock full of everything environmental -- from recycling to rainforests, and from the global village to our own backyards."
• "...to help people convert from gas powered vehicles to electric. We offer information to drivers on how they can benefit by owning and commuting in an electric vehicle."
• "...a weblog devoted to the future of design, tracking the innovations in technology, practices and materials that are pushing architecture and home design towards a smarter and more sustainable future."
"I've been a gardener since I could play in the dirt. Grew up in central Illinois where the top soil is 5-8 feet in most places. I'm an urban environmentalist. By living in the most densely populated area of the city, I share my footprint with my neighbors, thereby lessening my impact on nature elsewhere...."