This archive contains 294 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
• "At Greenvolved, we're excited to suggest a solution. Let's make people and corporations work together for our environment through a fresh and modern platform."
Turn to Tap
• "And because clean drinking water is so basic to our lives, these issues and concerns affect everyone and should be relatively easy to address. So on impulse, I made the decision to dedicate a significant portion of my time and my own money to helping people better understand the consequences of drinking bottled water."
Deep Green Resistance News Service, The
• "...an educational wing of the DGR movement, dedicated to broadcasting news related to our current ecological and social predicament, and working to encourage strategic resistance against the forces underlying it."
Sonoran Desert Resistance
• "A collection of resistance related quotes, art and poetry, mostly focused on the Deep Green Resistance."
Challenging Civilization: A Primitivist Critique
• "A blog exploring and advancing the primitivist critique of civilisation...."
• "Marie Mason and Eric McDavid have the longest standing sentences of any environmental prisoners in the United States. Please join us in an International Day of Solidarity with Marie and Eric on June 11th."
• "...a wiki for everyone interested in sustainability, but especially ordinary people and community groups."
• "Google has added bicycle directions and a bicycle layer to Google Maps for US cities! And now some Canadian cities!"
• "...Recycling, Green Products, DIY, Nature, Transportation, Art..."
• "I'm a Junior in College, studying to be a Wildlife Biologist. I adore everything about animals, but above all, 'Lions, Tigers, and Bears! Oh my!' explains me to a tee. I adore large carnivores and plan to work with them for the rest of my life...."
"...hosts the International Society for the Study of Religion, Nature, and Culture, a scholarly society established in 2006. R&N.com also provides a venue and forum for news and information of interest to the media, concerned citizens, and scholars interested in, and concerned about, the way religions and environments influence one another...."