This archive contains 392 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
RadishBlog (Leeds, UK)
• "Radish: an indie green radical bookshop and fair trading post in Leeds."
Deep Green Resistance - New York (USA)
• "DGRNY Stands in complete solidarity with all those in Montreal and elsewhere protesting against austerity and anti-protesting legislation!"
Deep Green Resistance - Great Plains (USA)
• "The soil, the air, the water, the climate, and the food we eat are created by complex communities of living creatures. The needs of those living communities are primary; individual and social morality must emerge from a humble relationship with the web of life."
Deep Green Resistance - Orlando (Florida, USA)
• "So while DGR is about fighting back, in the end this movement is about love. The songbirds and the salmon need your heart, no matter how weary, because even a broken heart is still made of love. They need your heart because they are disappearing, slipping into that longest night of extinction..."
Deep Green Resistance - Colorado (USA)
• "The goal of DGR is to deprive the rich of their ability to steal from the poor and the powerful of their ability to destroy the planet. This will require defending and rebuilding just and sustainable human communities nestled inside repaired and restored landbases."
• "The Welsh Assembly Government was proposing to build a new 24km toll motorway through the spectacular wildlife habitat of the Gwent Levels in SE Wales...."
• "We stand for true social, economic, and environmental justice. We are attempting to build a democratic society in which human needs matter more than corporate profits..."
• "... works with allies in protecting public health and the environment to lead the transition to a world free of toxic pesticides."
• "...continues to work to provide a fair and scientific medical perspective on the cleanup of the Hanford Nuclear Reservation through participating in the Hanford Advisory Board."
• "...views sustainability in art-making through environmentalism, economic stability, and strengthened cultural infrastructure."