This archive contains 392 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
RadishBlog (Leeds, UK)
• "Radish: an indie green radical bookshop and fair trading post in Leeds."
Deep Green Resistance - New York (USA)
• "DGRNY Stands in complete solidarity with all those in Montreal and elsewhere protesting against austerity and anti-protesting legislation!"
Deep Green Resistance - Great Plains (USA)
• "The soil, the air, the water, the climate, and the food we eat are created by complex communities of living creatures. The needs of those living communities are primary; individual and social morality must emerge from a humble relationship with the web of life."
Deep Green Resistance - Orlando (Florida, USA)
• "So while DGR is about fighting back, in the end this movement is about love. The songbirds and the salmon need your heart, no matter how weary, because even a broken heart is still made of love. They need your heart because they are disappearing, slipping into that longest night of extinction..."
Deep Green Resistance - Colorado (USA)
• "The goal of DGR is to deprive the rich of their ability to steal from the poor and the powerful of their ability to destroy the planet. This will require defending and rebuilding just and sustainable human communities nestled inside repaired and restored landbases."
• "Our mission is to defend wilderness, protect biodiversity, and restore ecosystems of the Columbia River Basin...."
• "Support EarthShare Washington and you help protect your health, your children and your quality of life...."
• "...born at the 2010 Winter Rendezvous/Organizers Conference as a way to grow stronger through face-to-face relations in our radical environmental grassroots movement. Along with organized speaking engagements workshops and trainings, a primary goal is to directly disseminate the Earth First! Journal..."
• "...the team at Climate Solutions decided from the beginning to focus on accelerating practical and profitable solutions to global warming."
• "...founded by a group of volunteers in late 2009. We create and promote appropriate sustainable technology to educate and inspire ourselves and others."