This archive contains 392 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
RadishBlog (Leeds, UK)
• "Radish: an indie green radical bookshop and fair trading post in Leeds."
Deep Green Resistance - New York (USA)
• "DGRNY Stands in complete solidarity with all those in Montreal and elsewhere protesting against austerity and anti-protesting legislation!"
Deep Green Resistance - Great Plains (USA)
• "The soil, the air, the water, the climate, and the food we eat are created by complex communities of living creatures. The needs of those living communities are primary; individual and social morality must emerge from a humble relationship with the web of life."
Deep Green Resistance - Orlando (Florida, USA)
• "So while DGR is about fighting back, in the end this movement is about love. The songbirds and the salmon need your heart, no matter how weary, because even a broken heart is still made of love. They need your heart because they are disappearing, slipping into that longest night of extinction..."
Deep Green Resistance - Colorado (USA)
• "The goal of DGR is to deprive the rich of their ability to steal from the poor and the powerful of their ability to destroy the planet. This will require defending and rebuilding just and sustainable human communities nestled inside repaired and restored landbases."
• "We are a team of dedicated staff and citizen volunteers whose mission is to stop pollution from entering Puget Sound. The Alliance uses the power granted to citizens to sue under provisions of the Clean Water Act of 1972 to stop polluters in their tracks."
• "...a movement committed to no compromise in resisting the hydraulic fracturing of Marcellus Shale (a rock formation under parts of New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virgnia, Virginia, and Maryland). The land and water cannot depend on the hollow promises of politicians and corporations."
• "Our mission is to protect and restore native wildlife and their habitats in the Southwestern borderlands, through advocacy, education and on-the-ground projects."
• "Founded in 1982, the Young People's Trust for the Environment is a charity which aims to encourage young people's understanding of the environment and of the need for sustainability...."
• "... formed by grassroots Indigenous peoples and individuals to address environmental and economic justice issues (EJ)."