RevoltLink >> Environmentalist Organizations
This archive contains 392 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
RadishBlog (Leeds, UK)
• "Radish: an indie green radical bookshop and fair trading post in Leeds."
Deep Green Resistance - New York (USA)
• "DGRNY Stands in complete solidarity with all those in Montreal and elsewhere protesting against austerity and anti-protesting legislation!"
Deep Green Resistance - Great Plains (USA)
• "The soil, the air, the water, the climate, and the food we eat are created by complex communities of living creatures. The needs of those living communities are primary; individual and social morality must emerge from a humble relationship with the web of life."
Deep Green Resistance - Orlando (Florida, USA)
• "So while DGR is about fighting back, in the end this movement is about love. The songbirds and the salmon need your heart, no matter how weary, because even a broken heart is still made of love. They need your heart because they are disappearing, slipping into that longest night of extinction..."
Deep Green Resistance - Colorado (USA)
• "The goal of DGR is to deprive the rich of their ability to steal from the poor and the powerful of their ability to destroy the planet. This will require defending and rebuilding just and sustainable human communities nestled inside repaired and restored landbases."
• "... dedicated to the protection and stewardship of the public and private lands of the Adirondack Park ..."
• "... dedicated to the preservation and protection of all publicly owned natural resources from destructive practices, sales, and all resource extraction."
• "... a progressive political organization, dedicated to grassroots democracy, social justice, decentralization, respect for diversity, and environmental and economic sustainability."
• "We, the peoples and nations of Earth: considering that we are all part of Mother Earth, an indivisible, living community of interrelated and interdependent beings with a common destiny..."
• "...the latest on TPWD's efforts to conserve fish and wildlife species and habitat as well as cultural and historic sites across Texas, with many opportunities for you to get involved with this important work."