RevoltLink >> Environmentalist Organizations
This archive contains 392 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
RadishBlog (Leeds, UK)
• "Radish: an indie green radical bookshop and fair trading post in Leeds."
Deep Green Resistance - New York (USA)
• "DGRNY Stands in complete solidarity with all those in Montreal and elsewhere protesting against austerity and anti-protesting legislation!"
Deep Green Resistance - Great Plains (USA)
• "The soil, the air, the water, the climate, and the food we eat are created by complex communities of living creatures. The needs of those living communities are primary; individual and social morality must emerge from a humble relationship with the web of life."
Deep Green Resistance - Orlando (Florida, USA)
• "So while DGR is about fighting back, in the end this movement is about love. The songbirds and the salmon need your heart, no matter how weary, because even a broken heart is still made of love. They need your heart because they are disappearing, slipping into that longest night of extinction..."
Deep Green Resistance - Colorado (USA)
• "The goal of DGR is to deprive the rich of their ability to steal from the poor and the powerful of their ability to destroy the planet. This will require defending and rebuilding just and sustainable human communities nestled inside repaired and restored landbases."
• "...views sustainability in art-making through environmentalism, economic stability, and strengthened cultural infrastructure."
• "Earth First! was named in 1979 in response to a lethargic, compromising, and increasingly corporate environmental community."
• "...a non-profit organization based in Oakland, CA dedicated to food justice, economic justice, and sustainable local food systems."
• "...a grassroots network of independent groups and individuals committed to taking action and building a movement against climate change. We do not have a formal membership structure - anyone who supports the political statement on our website can become a part of the network. Rising Tide in the UK is part of the international Rising Tide Network."
• "Working with research, policy, consumer and grassroots organizations, GRACE promotes and helps develop community based production and consumption of food, water and energy..."