This archive contains 392 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
RadishBlog (Leeds, UK)
• "Radish: an indie green radical bookshop and fair trading post in Leeds."
Deep Green Resistance - New York (USA)
• "DGRNY Stands in complete solidarity with all those in Montreal and elsewhere protesting against austerity and anti-protesting legislation!"
Deep Green Resistance - Great Plains (USA)
• "The soil, the air, the water, the climate, and the food we eat are created by complex communities of living creatures. The needs of those living communities are primary; individual and social morality must emerge from a humble relationship with the web of life."
Deep Green Resistance - Orlando (Florida, USA)
• "So while DGR is about fighting back, in the end this movement is about love. The songbirds and the salmon need your heart, no matter how weary, because even a broken heart is still made of love. They need your heart because they are disappearing, slipping into that longest night of extinction..."
Deep Green Resistance - Colorado (USA)
• "The goal of DGR is to deprive the rich of their ability to steal from the poor and the powerful of their ability to destroy the planet. This will require defending and rebuilding just and sustainable human communities nestled inside repaired and restored landbases."
• "As an analysis, it reveals the last 10,000 years of human history-the rise and dominance of civilization-as the culture of death that is now threatening every living being on Earth. As a strategy, it critiques ineffective lifestyle actions..."
• "... a resistance network that opposes the activities of oil companies in tropical countries."
• "...bring all of America's high schools into the effort to educate and inspire. Students across the country will compete by uploading 3 minute videos on either 'Why America Needs to Be Energy Independent', or 'How America Can Become Energy Independent by 2020'."
• "...with its original mission to annually honor grassroots environmental heroes from the six inhabited continental regions: Africa, Asia, Europe, Islands and Island Nations, North America, and South and Central America."
• "At the National Parks Conservation Association, we work every day to ensure our national parks get that vital care and support...."