Animal Rights Information
This archive contains 828 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Empty Cages, Full Forests
• "For the liberation of the overtaken, and the taking over by the liberated."
• "I currently reside in the Bay View neighborhood in the city of Milwaukee. I've been vegan since about 2004 and vegetarian since 1998. In that time I've seen the options available expand significantly to the point that there have been rumors that Milwaukee just might be the next up-and-coming vegan mecca."
Super Shegan: Surviving in a Carnivore World
• "Growing up, I never liked meat or dairy. Something in my head told me it just wasn't agreeing with me. In 2008, some very dear friends of mine introduced me to The China Study and my eating habits drastically changed for the better. I feel better, have more energy, and actually cook now."
Toronto Vegetarian Links & Resource Page
• "Local Vegetarian & Vegan Links For Toronto..."
• "Affectionately known as the 'vegan queen-bee' by friends, and dubbed 'The World's Coolest Vegan' by Herbivore Magazine, Sarah Kramer is the vegan godmother of all things cruelty-free."
• "...provides marketing solutions to vegan and vegetarian businesses, as well as to those interested in incorporating more mindful practices and products into their brand."
• "...a public access vegan cooking show..."
• "... an English writer and campaigner for social reform whose work brought him praise from the likes of Mahatma Gandhi. Whatever humanitarian cause he chose to write about he demonstrated great wit to show the folly of those who opposed progress."
• "My blog is recipe-based, but I also share my favorite products, favorite websites, online articles, family life...just about anything goes. I love finding recipes and putting an All-American Vegetarian twist to them."
• "Pumping Iron Naturally"
"I didn't realize that the meat, dairy and sugar I was consuming was undoing all of the good that running and weight-training was providing to my body. It took me another ten years before I put it all together and today my body runs on a plant-based, low-fat, low sugar diet that keeps me fueled, strong and at a good 'fighting' weight."