Animal Rights Information
This archive contains 828 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Empty Cages, Full Forests
• "For the liberation of the overtaken, and the taking over by the liberated."
• "I currently reside in the Bay View neighborhood in the city of Milwaukee. I've been vegan since about 2004 and vegetarian since 1998. In that time I've seen the options available expand significantly to the point that there have been rumors that Milwaukee just might be the next up-and-coming vegan mecca."
Super Shegan: Surviving in a Carnivore World
• "Growing up, I never liked meat or dairy. Something in my head told me it just wasn't agreeing with me. In 2008, some very dear friends of mine introduced me to The China Study and my eating habits drastically changed for the better. I feel better, have more energy, and actually cook now."
Toronto Vegetarian Links & Resource Page
• "Local Vegetarian & Vegan Links For Toronto..."
• "Affectionately known as the 'vegan queen-bee' by friends, and dubbed 'The World's Coolest Vegan' by Herbivore Magazine, Sarah Kramer is the vegan godmother of all things cruelty-free."
• "...you will find a huge variety of easy, healthy, vegetarian recipes, gluten free recipes, and vegan recipes."
• "...a forum for vegetarians."
• "...a platform dedicated to the vegan lifestyle.At The Vegan Woman our gorgeous team of writers from across the globe share their life experiences and what the vegan lifestyle means to them. This website is for you - whether you're a lifetime vegan, a newbie looking for support and information, or someone looking into Veganism...."
• "Vegetarian and Vegan Recipes, Articles, Health Resources"
• "Beceause your food choices can change the world..."
"We are a group of bloggers providing insight and information about the vegetarian way of life. We have a variety of viewpoints, but we all have a desire to share our experiences and knowledge about vegetarianism and related topics. And we all share a concern about the human use of animals without regard to their well-being."