Animal Rights Information
RevoltLink >> Animal Rights Information
This archive contains 828 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Empty Cages, Full Forests
• "For the liberation of the overtaken, and the taking over by the liberated."
• "I currently reside in the Bay View neighborhood in the city of Milwaukee. I've been vegan since about 2004 and vegetarian since 1998. In that time I've seen the options available expand significantly to the point that there have been rumors that Milwaukee just might be the next up-and-coming vegan mecca."
Super Shegan: Surviving in a Carnivore World
• "Growing up, I never liked meat or dairy. Something in my head told me it just wasn't agreeing with me. In 2008, some very dear friends of mine introduced me to The China Study and my eating habits drastically changed for the better. I feel better, have more energy, and actually cook now."
Toronto Vegetarian Links & Resource Page
• "Local Vegetarian & Vegan Links For Toronto..."
• "Affectionately known as the 'vegan queen-bee' by friends, and dubbed 'The World's Coolest Vegan' by Herbivore Magazine, Sarah Kramer is the vegan godmother of all things cruelty-free."
• "I'm Vegan is a series of short documentary profiles that will feature vegans from all walks of life. The project is being produced to address preconceptions about vegans and veganism. The profiles-or 'vignettes'-will be distributed for free over the web so that people can share the videos..."
• "I am a retired caseworker with 4 grown sons, three daughters-in-law, 3 grandchildren, and two cats...."
• "Telling the story of the vegan revolution that's saving animals, the planet and our health..."
• "A voracious, all-powerful alien from the planet Snargleplexon is about to throw you and your family into a souped-up wood chipper. He gives you a few minutes to convince him why he should not. This is not out of charity or mercy. The delay is only because his sausage press, known as the Happy Happy Humane Human Protein Mercyplexer 9000..."
• "I currently live in Helsinki, Finland, with my husband. I am 47 years old and run a company that offers vegetarian cooking-classes, consulting and catering. I am regularly contributing to a Finnish yoga-periodical, Ananda. I'm also a freelance photographer. Please, take a look at the portfolio."