Animal Rights Information
RevoltLink Ecological Struggle Animal Rights Information
This archive contains 828 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Empty Cages, Full Forests
• "For the liberation of the overtaken, and the taking over by the liberated."
• "I currently reside in the Bay View neighborhood in the city of Milwaukee. I've been vegan since about 2004 and vegetarian since 1998. In that time I've seen the options available expand significantly to the point that there have been rumors that Milwaukee just might be the next up-and-coming vegan mecca."
Super Shegan: Surviving in a Carnivore World
• "Growing up, I never liked meat or dairy. Something in my head told me it just wasn't agreeing with me. In 2008, some very dear friends of mine introduced me to The China Study and my eating habits drastically changed for the better. I feel better, have more energy, and actually cook now."
Toronto Vegetarian Links & Resource Page
• "Local Vegetarian & Vegan Links For Toronto..."
• "Affectionately known as the 'vegan queen-bee' by friends, and dubbed 'The World's Coolest Vegan' by Herbivore Magazine, Sarah Kramer is the vegan godmother of all things cruelty-free."
• "Let's focus on making this a more vegan world, understanding that we need a very diverse crowd of advocates, mavens and connectors to make this happen."
• "Cutting Through the BS"
• "The FIRST Raw Vegan Radio Show On The Internet!"
• "Ascent has been a lifelong desire of mine: to go higher, to reach the top. I've never been driven, as some have, to climb mountains-although I have climbed a few-but I do have an irresistible urge to rise above. I can't handle the status quo."
• "My top three favorite pizza recipes OF ALL TIME! are as follows: the Vegan Bacon & Cheddar Double Potato Pizza; the cheesy vegan tater tot and garbage plate pizzas (based on the same casserole dish, so they only count as one!)..."
"...a feminist vegan blog. Founded in 2010 by Megan Kearns, a life-long feminist and a vegan for over 5 years, to discuss gender equality and living cruelty-free."
"Activists in the animal rights movement to become more their own media. Activists need to substantially increase making and/or using the media to further the spread animal rights philosophy and to help support animal rights campaigns...."