Animal Rights Information
This archive contains 828 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Empty Cages, Full Forests
• "For the liberation of the overtaken, and the taking over by the liberated."
• "I currently reside in the Bay View neighborhood in the city of Milwaukee. I've been vegan since about 2004 and vegetarian since 1998. In that time I've seen the options available expand significantly to the point that there have been rumors that Milwaukee just might be the next up-and-coming vegan mecca."
Super Shegan: Surviving in a Carnivore World
• "Growing up, I never liked meat or dairy. Something in my head told me it just wasn't agreeing with me. In 2008, some very dear friends of mine introduced me to The China Study and my eating habits drastically changed for the better. I feel better, have more energy, and actually cook now."
Toronto Vegetarian Links & Resource Page
• "Local Vegetarian & Vegan Links For Toronto..."
• "Affectionately known as the 'vegan queen-bee' by friends, and dubbed 'The World's Coolest Vegan' by Herbivore Magazine, Sarah Kramer is the vegan godmother of all things cruelty-free."
• "Hi. I'm Trevor with The Vegetarian Health Institute. We've searched the world for vegan recipes, dessert recipes, and low fat recipes that are not only quick and easy to prepare...they're delicious!"
• "...here for vegans, vegetarians, or ANYONE new to veganism, or people who need information on living cholesterol free, or someone who, perhaps has a friend or family member who is vegan, and wants to learn more about what being a vegan means, answering some of the most often asked questions about being vegan."
• "Being a vegan consumer should be easy. And we believe it can be. On vegan.fm, visitors share what they know about products, ingredients, places, and more."
• "My name is Ashley and I run halivegan, a blog dedicated to distributing information about being vegan in Halifax."
• "None of these pictures belong to us unless otherwise stated. Click any of the pictures to go to the source...."