Animal Rights Information
This archive contains 828 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Empty Cages, Full Forests
• "For the liberation of the overtaken, and the taking over by the liberated."
• "I currently reside in the Bay View neighborhood in the city of Milwaukee. I've been vegan since about 2004 and vegetarian since 1998. In that time I've seen the options available expand significantly to the point that there have been rumors that Milwaukee just might be the next up-and-coming vegan mecca."
Super Shegan: Surviving in a Carnivore World
• "Growing up, I never liked meat or dairy. Something in my head told me it just wasn't agreeing with me. In 2008, some very dear friends of mine introduced me to The China Study and my eating habits drastically changed for the better. I feel better, have more energy, and actually cook now."
Toronto Vegetarian Links & Resource Page
• "Local Vegetarian & Vegan Links For Toronto..."
• "Affectionately known as the 'vegan queen-bee' by friends, and dubbed 'The World's Coolest Vegan' by Herbivore Magazine, Sarah Kramer is the vegan godmother of all things cruelty-free."
• "...a comprehensive information and networking site, filled with hundreds of resources..."
• "What began as a way to show off the fact that I could make two kinds of cupcakes and two kinds of frosting in one day has evolved into a rewarding practice that fuels my passion for good food and continuously expands my range of culinary possibilities."
• "The isitvegan team is Brian and Melissa. They're married. He's vegan. She's vegetarian. She runs the kitchen. He's the official dish-washer. She reads cookbooks for fun. He's the reigning mayor of the local farmers market (mostly because he's a tech nerd...)."
• "Hello there! I am Jade, also known as one of the moderators of this site, vegan chef, awesomely nomadic globe roamer, and international foodie extraordinaire. I want everyone who visits myveganplanet.com to feel as though they have a nice, warm and cozy home at this website..."
• "...the internet's first site dedicated to raising public awareness of meat addiction. Recognizing that freedom from this terrible addiction can only be achieved by sharing our collective experience, strength, and faith, Meat Junkie aims to: Inform Americans of the economic, environmental, and social costs of meat abuse."