Animal Rights Information
This archive contains 828 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Empty Cages, Full Forests
• "For the liberation of the overtaken, and the taking over by the liberated."
• "I currently reside in the Bay View neighborhood in the city of Milwaukee. I've been vegan since about 2004 and vegetarian since 1998. In that time I've seen the options available expand significantly to the point that there have been rumors that Milwaukee just might be the next up-and-coming vegan mecca."
Super Shegan: Surviving in a Carnivore World
• "Growing up, I never liked meat or dairy. Something in my head told me it just wasn't agreeing with me. In 2008, some very dear friends of mine introduced me to The China Study and my eating habits drastically changed for the better. I feel better, have more energy, and actually cook now."
Toronto Vegetarian Links & Resource Page
• "Local Vegetarian & Vegan Links For Toronto..."
• "Affectionately known as the 'vegan queen-bee' by friends, and dubbed 'The World's Coolest Vegan' by Herbivore Magazine, Sarah Kramer is the vegan godmother of all things cruelty-free."
• "Because we don't have the luxury of being single-issue..."
• "Vegetarian cooking is the philosophy of adhering to a plant-based diet while excluding the consumption of meat, specifically red meat, poultry and seafood...."
• "I live in a small town and love it here. I love living in the coutry. Everyone knows everyone here!"
• "The five-pillar model is intended to be a hip, swanky extension of the intersectional sexism/racism/classism trifecta of subjugation and discrimination that's been part of the radical analytical framework for the past few decades..."
• "I am doing this because I truly do feel I have some outstanding information on vegetarian cooking that could change your life and influence your family. And I am going to do everything I can to get you to read it, and more importantly...Act On It!"
"Just a note on the 'vegetarian' aspect of this blog. We don't eat the flesh of animals, fish, or fowl, but we do use lots of milk, cream, butter, and eggs. My reasons for not eating meat are based more on the desire not to support the 'living creatures as food' industry, than from the perspective of better health through vegetarianism."