Animal Rights Information
RevoltLink >> Animal Rights Information
This archive contains 828 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Empty Cages, Full Forests
• "For the liberation of the overtaken, and the taking over by the liberated."
• "I currently reside in the Bay View neighborhood in the city of Milwaukee. I've been vegan since about 2004 and vegetarian since 1998. In that time I've seen the options available expand significantly to the point that there have been rumors that Milwaukee just might be the next up-and-coming vegan mecca."
Super Shegan: Surviving in a Carnivore World
• "Growing up, I never liked meat or dairy. Something in my head told me it just wasn't agreeing with me. In 2008, some very dear friends of mine introduced me to The China Study and my eating habits drastically changed for the better. I feel better, have more energy, and actually cook now."
Toronto Vegetarian Links & Resource Page
• "Local Vegetarian & Vegan Links For Toronto..."
• "Affectionately known as the 'vegan queen-bee' by friends, and dubbed 'The World's Coolest Vegan' by Herbivore Magazine, Sarah Kramer is the vegan godmother of all things cruelty-free."
• "...an independent publisher of beautiful and creative books that give animals a unique voice..."
• "Dr. Bravo: Although the process of labor is better known in species such as the sheep and rodent, what controls the initiation of labor in the human is still unclear. To better understand what occurs in the human, Dr. Novy's research uses monkeys, an animal model closer to that of the human...."
• "...manufactures hand-crafted vegan bondage gear, whips, belts, harnesses, and other vegan leather (a.k.a. 'pleather') items."
• "Home - where it begins, Recipes - all vegan, Podcasts - abolitionist, LINKS - RECOMMENDED..."
• "...advantages of being vegan, being vegan for ethical reasons, benefits of a vegan diet..."
"...moved to the United States from India in the late 1960s, her family remained vegetarian because of their adherence to the Jain religion. One of the main principles of the Jain religion is the belief in non-violence to all living beings and the belief to 'live and let live'. Manjula Jain is passionate about this way of life today."