Animal Rights Information
This archive contains 828 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Empty Cages, Full Forests
• "For the liberation of the overtaken, and the taking over by the liberated."
• "I currently reside in the Bay View neighborhood in the city of Milwaukee. I've been vegan since about 2004 and vegetarian since 1998. In that time I've seen the options available expand significantly to the point that there have been rumors that Milwaukee just might be the next up-and-coming vegan mecca."
Super Shegan: Surviving in a Carnivore World
• "Growing up, I never liked meat or dairy. Something in my head told me it just wasn't agreeing with me. In 2008, some very dear friends of mine introduced me to The China Study and my eating habits drastically changed for the better. I feel better, have more energy, and actually cook now."
Toronto Vegetarian Links & Resource Page
• "Local Vegetarian & Vegan Links For Toronto..."
• "Affectionately known as the 'vegan queen-bee' by friends, and dubbed 'The World's Coolest Vegan' by Herbivore Magazine, Sarah Kramer is the vegan godmother of all things cruelty-free."
• "I grew up in the Caribbean island of Barbados and I went vegan in 2006 after a horrible experience with meat. Not the typical route for some vegans but it is not how you got there but where you are today. Since then I am an an animal rights activist and when I am not blogging I am always brainstorming new ideas to help with the cause...."
• "Veganism is the moral baseline of the animal rights movement..."
• "Farm Sanctuary is hitting the open road. To commemorate our 25-year anniversary, we're exploring the food, people and places sparking a national awakening toward conscious consumption and respect for farm animals."
• "Vasantha Prasad was born in Bangalore, India, and developed a passion for vegetarian cooking in her late teens. Living in a country renowned for its exotic spices and wide variety of vegetables, not to mention age-old family culinary secrets, she learned to prepare healthful and tasty vegetarian delights."
• "Someone said to me -'Well, if you don't eat meat -what do you eat, grass??' My answer; 'No, I just-eat everything else.' Here at iEG we talk about, teach and show you how to live eating, 'everything else.'"