Animal Rights Information
This archive contains 828 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Empty Cages, Full Forests
• "For the liberation of the overtaken, and the taking over by the liberated."
• "I currently reside in the Bay View neighborhood in the city of Milwaukee. I've been vegan since about 2004 and vegetarian since 1998. In that time I've seen the options available expand significantly to the point that there have been rumors that Milwaukee just might be the next up-and-coming vegan mecca."
Super Shegan: Surviving in a Carnivore World
• "Growing up, I never liked meat or dairy. Something in my head told me it just wasn't agreeing with me. In 2008, some very dear friends of mine introduced me to The China Study and my eating habits drastically changed for the better. I feel better, have more energy, and actually cook now."
Toronto Vegetarian Links & Resource Page
• "Local Vegetarian & Vegan Links For Toronto..."
• "Affectionately known as the 'vegan queen-bee' by friends, and dubbed 'The World's Coolest Vegan' by Herbivore Magazine, Sarah Kramer is the vegan godmother of all things cruelty-free."
• "This is for all the Vegetarians and Vegans out there."
• "Exchanging ideas and resources on animal rights issues; Offering a platform where knowledge, experience and knowhow from activists can be shared with other animal rights activists from around the globe; Offering an online platform for fellow animal rights activists while supporting and promoting the vegan way of life."
• "Simple, delicious vegan recipes straight from Ray's kitchen. Offering readers daily cooking tips, strategies for kids cooking, and recipe variations for non-vegans."
• "Vegetarianism is an ever growing dietary choice and one that can benefit your health, the environment, and animal safety. If you're a teen looking to give up meat, make sure you do so with all the information necessary to live a nutritious and balanced life."
• "Non-vegans don't understand why I'm vegan. Vegans can't understand why I'm not anti-speciesist. So now I have a blog about it (and other vegan stuff)...."