Animal Rights Information
RevoltLink Ecological Struggle Animal Rights Information
This archive contains 828 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Empty Cages, Full Forests
• "For the liberation of the overtaken, and the taking over by the liberated."
• "I currently reside in the Bay View neighborhood in the city of Milwaukee. I've been vegan since about 2004 and vegetarian since 1998. In that time I've seen the options available expand significantly to the point that there have been rumors that Milwaukee just might be the next up-and-coming vegan mecca."
Super Shegan: Surviving in a Carnivore World
• "Growing up, I never liked meat or dairy. Something in my head told me it just wasn't agreeing with me. In 2008, some very dear friends of mine introduced me to The China Study and my eating habits drastically changed for the better. I feel better, have more energy, and actually cook now."
Toronto Vegetarian Links & Resource Page
• "Local Vegetarian & Vegan Links For Toronto..."
• "Affectionately known as the 'vegan queen-bee' by friends, and dubbed 'The World's Coolest Vegan' by Herbivore Magazine, Sarah Kramer is the vegan godmother of all things cruelty-free."
• "A 8 ans, j'arrÃªtais de manger de la viande rouge, par goÃ»t. A 14 ans, je devenais vÃ©gÃ©tarienne, par souci Ã©cologique. A 24 ans je devenais vegan, pour les animaux. La cuisine me passionne depuis toujours, grÃ¢ce Ã ma grand-mÃ¨re qui m'a transmis ses valeurs. Sa cuisine en disait long sur sa personnalitÃ© : elle Ã©tait toujours pleine d'amour."
• "I live in Seattle, Washington with my wonderful husband and our two goofy dogs. Here you'll find many healthy, vegetarian recipes and cooking tips, along with personal anecdotes of my journey as a marathon runner, and occasional stories about what crazy endeavor I'm trying next."
• "I strongly believe in 'the good taste of health'..."
• "Veganism is the moral baseline of the animal rights movement..."
• "The purpose of this website is to collect and share a variety of resources which address speciesism, the enslavement and exploitation of nonhuman animals, and the commonality of oppression. We seek to represent views from various philosophers, academics, historic figures as well as modern-day activists..."
"...a fresh perspective to issues surrounding a vegan lifestyle. Hosts Barb and Judy explore a variety of cultural issues relating to food, animal, and environmental concerns. All Things Vegan includes interviews with local and national physicians, athletes, and authors; highlights and dissects news from the vegan frontier..."
"The isitvegan team is Brian and Melissa. They're married. He's vegan. She's vegetarian. She runs the kitchen. He's the official dish-washer. She reads cookbooks for fun. He's the reigning mayor of the local farmers market (mostly because he's a tech nerd...)."
"...named the 2011 Indie Media Powerhouse by VegNews Magazine, produces multimedia resources that you can use in order to find your own way to change the world for animals."
"...the internet's first site dedicated to raising public awareness of meat addiction. Recognizing that freedom from this terrible addiction can only be achieved by sharing our collective experience, strength, and faith, Meat Junkie aims to: Inform Americans of the economic, environmental, and social costs of meat abuse."