Animal Rights Information
This archive contains 828 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Empty Cages, Full Forests
• "For the liberation of the overtaken, and the taking over by the liberated."
• "I currently reside in the Bay View neighborhood in the city of Milwaukee. I've been vegan since about 2004 and vegetarian since 1998. In that time I've seen the options available expand significantly to the point that there have been rumors that Milwaukee just might be the next up-and-coming vegan mecca."
Super Shegan: Surviving in a Carnivore World
• "Growing up, I never liked meat or dairy. Something in my head told me it just wasn't agreeing with me. In 2008, some very dear friends of mine introduced me to The China Study and my eating habits drastically changed for the better. I feel better, have more energy, and actually cook now."
Toronto Vegetarian Links & Resource Page
• "Local Vegetarian & Vegan Links For Toronto..."
• "Affectionately known as the 'vegan queen-bee' by friends, and dubbed 'The World's Coolest Vegan' by Herbivore Magazine, Sarah Kramer is the vegan godmother of all things cruelty-free."
• "...bosintang: dog corpse soup (literally 'soup for health')..."
• "Sharing News, Views & Petitions Regards World Wide Animal Abuse..."
• "My name is Kristin and I'm a food and travel enthusiast. Join me on a year-long US road trip as I attempt to eat at all of the 100% vegan restaurants in the country..."
• "Many of you are wondering if a vegetarian or vegan diet might be appropriate for your animal friends. Fortunately, your dogs can be vegetarians! Vegetarian Dogs provides answers and gives directions to easily purchase or prepare a healthy meal."
• "Warning: If you have a weak stomach, don't look at any of the pictures, but don't you dare leave. I want you to read this. Who knows....you might just learn something."
"Anti-vivisection campaigners are not against medicines, treatments, or cures for disease, however what we want is for products to be tested in a way that does not torture and murder innocent animals; and in a way that actually benefits human kind. We want safer, more reliable methods of testing implemented..."