Animal Rights Information
This archive contains 828 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.
Empty Cages, Full Forests
• "For the liberation of the overtaken, and the taking over by the liberated."
• "I currently reside in the Bay View neighborhood in the city of Milwaukee. I've been vegan since about 2004 and vegetarian since 1998. In that time I've seen the options available expand significantly to the point that there have been rumors that Milwaukee just might be the next up-and-coming vegan mecca."
Super Shegan: Surviving in a Carnivore World
• "Growing up, I never liked meat or dairy. Something in my head told me it just wasn't agreeing with me. In 2008, some very dear friends of mine introduced me to The China Study and my eating habits drastically changed for the better. I feel better, have more energy, and actually cook now."
Toronto Vegetarian Links & Resource Page
• "Local Vegetarian & Vegan Links For Toronto..."
• "Affectionately known as the 'vegan queen-bee' by friends, and dubbed 'The World's Coolest Vegan' by Herbivore Magazine, Sarah Kramer is the vegan godmother of all things cruelty-free."
• "Life of a vegan in Singapore and Interesting Vegan and vegetarian related Stuff..."
• "To be a catalyst for positive change by spreading health, joy and compassion through the distillation of information about the plant-based lifestyle."
• "...a coalition dedicated to exposing the cruelty of the foie gras industry..."
• "The five-pillar model is intended to be a hip, swanky extension of the intersectional sexism/racism/classism trifecta of subjugation and discrimination that's been part of the radical analytical framework for the past few decades..."
• "Allgemeine Fragen & Diskussionen zu Veganismus und Vegetariertum..."